Chapter 32

Next morning!
Neil was sleeping hugging his extra pillow thinking he was hugging avni in his dream.. he was smiling and kept hugging the pillow tightly when his phone rang breaking his beautiful dream of his and avni..

Neil groaned hearing continuous phone ring... soon the phone stops ringing which made Neil but his smile didn't stayed for too long as his phone starts ringing again loudly. Neil finally opens his eyes and found himself hugging pillow... Neil blushed lightly thinking how he was hugging the pillow..

Neil then kept pillow side and heard his phone ringing..

Neil : who is this impatient talk to me? Why can't they let me sleep..

Neil picks his phone and kept behind his ear without bothering checking the caller Id.. but soon as he heard voice from other side he himself..

Caller : what the hell Neil khanna? How long do you sleep for? Isn't morning for yet.. get your ass of bed and come downstairs of your hotel.. i and ranveer is waiting for you..

Neil's mouth was wide open hearing avni..Neil composed himself and said..

Neil : good morning avni!

Avni : Chuck your good morning.. come down..

He heard call hanged up.. he ruffles his hair and made way to washroom..

In half hour later Neil was ready to leave when his phone rang again.. he quickly picks it and starts speaking as he didn't want avni to shout at him..

Neil : hello.. avni.. I'm coming down in moment.. give me another 5 minutes please.. sorry.. I'm coming..

He stopped as he heard another voice rather than avni.. he got confused and moves phone his ears and saw his cousin sister neha calling him.. he palmed his face..

Neil : hello neha..

Neha : Bhai.. who is avni?

Neil locking door of his room walks down the hotel and comes out and saw car waiting for him... he opens the door and still talking to neha..

Neil : neha.. Listen I'll call you later..

Neha: Bhai don't cut the call.. I have tell you something.. did you tell swetha mom Bebe Meher Prakash about coming to London...

Neil: oh shit.. I forget.. sorry baby..

Neil sat on passenger seat.. his side conversation was heard by Avni and ranveer.. avni looks at him thinking who did he called baby.. a sense  of jealousy on her nose starts showing up..

Neha : Bhai.. this is not done.. next week is my wedding and they didn't arrived.. I called them but no one is picking my call.. I thought you would have informed them... Bhai if you can't come then please convince them to come.. please Bhai..

Neil: baby .. Listen to me.. can I call you later.. I'm on mission right now.. if you don't mind then I'll talk to mom and dad about marriage.. please give me today's time.. tomorrow morning I'll call you back and let you know their decision.. hmm..

Neha : are you on mission? Did I disturb you? I'm sorry Bhai.. you continue your mission..

Neil : no baby you didn't disturb me. Yes I'm on mission.. don't freak out but I'll talk to mom and dad tonight and tell them about marriage.. I'll convince them to come.. don't be upset.. trust me.. I'll call you tomorrow morning.. okay.. take care.. love you..

Neha : okay.. Bhai. Take care of yourself too and l love you... bye..

Neil ended call and saw ranveer smirking at him which made him completely confuse.. he then looks through car mirror and saw avni angrily glaring him.. her nose was red.. he too got confused seeing her face red..