Chapter 63

In the afternoon everyone sitting in garden expect avni and swetha who was making some snacks.. they all we're sitting on the grass and talking to each other.

Neil and his sisters were playing cards whereas Bebe was sipping her coffee..

Neil : I won.. I won..

Meher : Bhai you cheated.. You can't win.

Neil : why can't I win Meher?

Ananya : Bhai you cheated... I clearly saw you cheating.. this is not fair..

Neil : I didn't cheat... why you both like I cheated.

Meher : you cheated Bhai!

Neil : really! Just because you both can't win, you both thinks I cheated. I haven't cheated..Bebe did you see cheating..

Bebe who was sipping her coffee and enjoying their banter hearing Neil looks at them.

Bebe : I didn't see anything..

Neil : see that's means I didn't cheat.. you both can't play like me..

Meher : Bebe said she didn't see.. she didn't say that you didn't cheat.. Bhai you cheated.. admit yourself..

Neil : Meher.. I didn't..

Bebe : you both stop fighting and play again..

Meher making face gave the cards to Neil who smirkingly shuffles the card and gave Ananya and Meher.

They starts playing again when avni ans swetha comes in garden carrying snacks in their hands..

They kept the snacks down and at down.. they gave Bebe some snacks and looks at Neil and his evil sisters who was playing cards.

Meher : Bhabhi make sure Bhai doesn't cheat.

Neil : oh hello.. my wife will support me not you both.. avni you will support me?

Avni : can I join in too?

Avni smartly played the game..

Meher : Bhabhi in next around you can join us.

Avni nodding her head garbs crisp packet.. she starts munching while seeing them playing..

In second around swetha and avni also joined in.. Meher took break so she wasn't playing instead of her avni took her seat.

Neil shuffling the cards and gave out to them. They all starts playing when Meher taking her phone out puts music on..

They all were having fun playing games expect Neil who verge of losing by his wife. If Neil is champion wining cards by his sisters then his love is no less.. avni starts giving Neil competition to which ananya and Meher cheered more for avni..

At last Neil lost by avni keeping his sisters hugging avni in happiness..

Ananya : finally Bhai lost... only avni Bhabhi can make Bhai lose..

Neil made grumpy face at his sisters but was proud on his love who managed to defeat him in the game.

Neil: it was only game.. it doesn't matter who win or lose but we have champions in our family..

All of them agreed to Neil's word.. music was still playing on to which Meher pulled ananya up and starts dancing.. Neil leaning to Avni's shoulder took his phone out and star Rea recording it..

Meher and Ananya crazily danced on a song when they pantingly stopped and looks at avni who smiling..

Ananya : Bhabhi join us.. come on..