Chapter 50

In Delhi, at Avni's hotel.

The sun rays penetrated through the window falling down straight on Avni's face... avni digs her face under the pillow turning her body on her stomach.. she pulled blanket over body and slept once again snuggling and not worrying about the sun..

Few minutes later avni groaned in sleep as she heard phone ringing.. she stretched her hand and got hold of her phone.. not opening her eyes she turned her phone off and laid herself on back.. she snuggled to duvet and tried catching her sleep.

Not even a second passed her closing her eyes when she heard loud knock on the door.. she made face while turning her face other side and sleeping again.. a minute later she sat up on bed being frustration of continuous knock on the door..

She got down the head and picks the rubber band of the table and gathered her messy hair in hand and starts walking towards door..

As she walked to the door she tied her messy hair into bun.. her eyes lids was giving up.. she really wanted to crash on bed and sleep whole day but the knock was disturbing her.:

She cursed the person who disturbed her sleep.. avni mumbling some curses opens the door and with her eyes widen open stared front of her....

Her eyes and mouth was  widen open  looking front of her.. she composing herself and shutting her eyes few times looks up and blinks her thinking it's dream but a beautiful reality...

Avni opens her mouth to say a word but her voice was died up.. she couldn't express her feelings what she was actually feeling... tears starts brimming in her eyes...

Not wanting to waste any second she whispered a name and crashed herself into his arms who was widely smiling with his arms spread out for her...

Avni : Neil....

As she crashed into Neil's arms Neil wrapped his arms around her shoulder and waist pulling her close to him.. both closed their eyes and smiled hugging W ah other.. they missed each other presence.. they missed hugging each other... Neil tightened the hug as he felt his shirt getting soaked by her tears..

Neil caressed her hair and pecked it numbers of times.. Neil slowly broke the hug and cupping her face Neil kissed her forehead and smiled while avni closed her eyed feeling his lips on her forehead.. avni opens her eyes as she heard his voice calling her softly and lovingly while caressing his finger on her cheeks which immediately brought smile on her face...

Neil : avni...

He spoke lovingly while caressing her cheek...

Neil : I love you so much... I missed you..

Avni hugged him tightly and whispered near his heart while placing a kiss making him smile..

Avni : I love you too.. I missed you a lot..

Avni didn't looked at while confessing but he knew how much both missed each other.. Neil caressing Avni's hair calls her..

Neil : avni...

Avni : hmm..

Neil : I don't mind hugging you like this all day but love we are still standing at the door.. can we get inside your room.

Avni immediately broke the hug and bits her lips not realising where they were still standing..

Avni : sorry..  in excitement I didn't you're still at the door.. come inside..

Neil smiled at her innocence and turned to his luggage when he noticed bouquet kept on his bag.. he mentally slapped his head not remembering about the bouquet and giving to avni...