Chapter 52

shubhangi1600  birthday update for very special person. Mamma. This is especially for you mamma. Hope you will enjoy the update.
**************************************

At Mumbai airport AvNeil was hugging each other last 20 minutes. Either of them wanted to break the hug. Neil with his heavy heart tried breaking the but avni didn't let him and cling to him more.. Neil  bitting his inner cheek whispered her name lovingly and softly..

Neil : love..

Avni hugged him more tighter. Neil sighed and forcefully broke the hug and immediately cups her both cheeks in his hand. He pecks her forehead and left his lip there for few minutes  while she closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead.. Neil moves back and still cupping her face and intensity looking at her.

Neil : love we are not going far away from each other. Right. Only few days are left for you to become my mine. Right. I don't want you to cry for this. Tears doesn't suits you. And if you keep crying then Neela maa will scold me making her daughter cry day before her mendhi. Please love stop crying and let's move outside of airport as I'm sure dad and papa would be waiting for us.  I'll come to meet you in the night. Right. Please stop crying. For me please..

Avni sniffed lightly making him chuckle. Neil rubs his thumb on face and wipes her tears off. He planted another kiss on her forehead entwining her hand with his.

Neil : shall we leave.. they would be waiting for us.

Avni nodded her head. Neil and avni holding their luggage made outside of airport.

As they came outside of airport and roamed their eyes around to see if their father was here or not.. luckily Prakash abs Ashish was there waiting for them.

Avni was the one first one go notice them.. she yelled Ashish name which took his and Prakash attention.. While Neil got startled at her yell but composed himself as he saw Prakash and Ashish..

Neil looks at avni who was ready to run leaving him but he immediately tightened his grip on hold making her realise his presence there.

Avni bits her lips and gave him light smile. Then both walks to Prakash and Ashish. Neil left Avni's hand and bend down touching Ashish feet but stopped as Ashish held his shoulder and hugged Neil.

Neil smiles and hugged him back. Avni smiles at them when she noticed Prakash smiling at them. She moves to him and side hugged him too making him smile more brightly.

Exchanging hugs from each other Neil and avni kept their luggage in respective cars.

Neil looks at his both father.

Neil : papa.. dad if you don't mind can I ask you both something?

Ashish : Neil you don't hesitate. What's the matter?

Avni herself was confuse what would be but she looks at Neil for the answer.

Neil : papa and dad.. the thing is I have to go police station before going home.

Prakash : but Neil.. you have just arrived from Delhi then how can you start working. Don't forget tomorrow is your and Avni's mendhi..

Neil : dad I do remember tomorrow is our day but I'm not going to work then. There is something I need to complete before I take leave.

Ashish: Prakash let him go.. Neil you can take one of our car.. is avni going with you?

Neil : yes papa. Dad can I take your car please? Promise I'll be back home in hour.