Chapter 71

AvNeil and constables enters inside the mansion through old and broken door which led them to underground where girls are kept.

Neil was first one to notice then and his heart broke seeing their sate. Almost every girl looked pale and helpless. They all we're tied up..

Neil composing himself gestures others too who looked at the girls..

Neil : we need to get them out quickly and safely.

All of them agrees to Neil. All the constables untied the girls and made them stand up.

Neil looks at them sadly and helpless.. he felt hand entwining with his.. he looks beside him to see his support system. He tried being strong next to but failed.

Avni : Neil be strong..

Neil blinks his eyes looking at avni then looks at constables.

Neil : get them all out the way we have entered.. and be alert. Soon as you reached out side of mansion there will be cars available to take girls in.. once you reach with them to police station just drop message you either of us.

Three constables nodded who was in charge taking the girls out.

Neil : we don't worry.. we are not here to harm. We will make sure all of you safely reach home.

He said looking at the girls who were scared and worried. Neil can easily conclude their worries seeing their face expression.

Neil gestures constables to leave.. the constables nodding their head by one by starts taking girls out from there.

AvNeil looks at each other.

Avni : we have to check corner of this underground place. It can be possible of girls being kept here..

Others constables nodded their head and starts checking the corner of underground.. they looked around and saw another room where they was bunch of girls..

Neil and avni pushing the door enters inside and assuring girls got them out of the mansion with two more constable.

AvNeil smartly took all the girls out of them mansion who were kept in underground of the mansion. AvNeil and five more constables searched way to reach to mansion..

Avni looks at the stairs which attached up.. she called others and informed them about the stairs. They looks at each other before climbing the stairs..

They all found themselves in room which was old... the dust hits their nose making some of them sneeze..

Neil : we have to get out of here.. quickly find way how to get out..

They all starts looking door when they saw door.. they all walked out of the room holding their breath.. they all hid behind pillar as they heard footsteps.. they all looked at each other before splitting in two groups..

Neil and few constables went to left hand side way whereas avni and remaining constables went to right hand side.. they all pulled their guns out and moved through corridor..

Neil sudden stops at one place as he heard of someone screaming.. he turns back and gestures others to stop.. he had constables with him who followed his order.

Neil : did you hear something?

Constables shook their head as no making Neil confuse.. Neil thought why did he only hear someone screaming..

Neil ( mind) Meher please be safe.. I'll protect you.. I'm coming to save you..

Neil mentally prayed for Meher safety and starts moving with constables behind him.