Chapter 47

Next day!

Neil was working in his cabin and engrossed in file when he heard knock on his cabin.. he looks up from his file and said..

Neil : come in!

Neil once again turns his gaze back to the file without seeing the person who was standing front of him and staring him with smile. The person looks at Neil..

Person : someone looks so busy . Should I come back later..

The person spoke teasingly gaining his attention in shock.. he was shocked to see the person front him.. his mouth and eyes went wide open and stared at the person who smirked looking at his expression...

Person : aren't you happy seeing me here?

The person said looking at his shock face.. while Neil shook his head and got up from his chair. He starts walking to the person with smile..

Neil : should I be shock or happy?

Person: you can be happy and shock as it's  your choice Neil khanna.

Neil then encircles his arms around the person waits pulling the person on his chest. Neil raising his hand up starts caressing the person face..

Neil : don't have Idea me being happy or shock but I love this idea miss  Metha.

Avni : really Neil khanna!  Get yourself grip..

Neil: why should I? Isn't your fault coming into my cabin and disturbing me.

Avni : haww how am I disturbing you? I only came to tell you something.

Neil : you really don't know how you're disturbing me?

Avni shook her head as no making him smile and still rubbing his thumb on her face..

Neil : is your work done?

Avni : no.. I need your help that's why I came here.

Neil : how could I help you miss Metha?

Avni : before that could you remove your hand around my waist!

Neil : why is that so? Aren't you like being close to me?

Avni : Neil khanna! Don't you think you being too much romantic?

Neil : am I romantic?

Avni : Neil can we talk about our works.

Neil: okay sorry! Come take sit!

Neil remover his hand from waist and moves to his seat.

Neil looks at avni who was fiddling with her fingers.

Neil : avni what happened?

Avni looks at him then looks down making him confuse.

Neil : avni would tell what's bothering you.. don't look down when I'm asking you something.

Avni again looks at him..

Neil : tell me what's the matter? You wanted to talk about the case or work. What is it?

Avni : Neil.. I'm thinking....

Neil: thinking.. don't hesitate. Tell me clearly!

Avni : actually I was thinking to... ah nothing..

She couldn't tell him what's going inside her head. Neil understanding her face expression stood up and moved files side.. he sat on his desk and took her hand in his..

Neil : avni.. is there something wrong about the case?

Avni nodded her nod lightly.

Neil : okay.. is there any problem handling the case? If you want I can help you out..