Chapter 11

All of the were gathered in police station expect from avni.
All were discussing something when Avni came with little puppy in her hand.
Avni comes inside and took her sit.

Avni : sorry sir for late.

Com: Avni what is this?why you brought this puppy inside.

Avni : sir I was crossing road near our station then I found him, he is so cute.
She said while playing with the puppy.

Neil was busy admiring her.

Com : let starts meeting. Officer on Saturday there is lunch party going of Khanna , so there is chance of them that they would attack as it neil family.
Neil was shocked because he doesn't want any risk towards his family. Avni also looked up to see and saw his worried face.

Neil : sir that means we should have tight security.

Com : there is we be but make sure none of us should be wearing uniform. We have attack the in their way.

Avni : what the Reason of them coming to Khanna celebration. I mean how is our family involved in this case.

Com : I know what you mean Avni but think Neil and you both are strongest and bravest police officers. To break you guys down they know how to make you guys weakness by attacking your family members. As I know a months ago there was attack of Neil's sister but still there is no clue who was behind this.

Neil: I am sorry but I would like to move out from this. I will get information of this later.

Without waiting for reply he moved out. Others understood he is worried about his family safety.

Avni : sir I will go and see Neil

He nods. Avni goes with puppy in her hand.

Neil was siting in his cabin with eyes closed.
Avni comes there and see. She put puppy on Neil desk and puppy starts going near to Neil.
Neil slowly opens his eye and see puppy before he could say anything Avni speaks.

Avni :look Neil I know you're worried about your family but if we try to find who behind this. Look if we fall weak then they will think that they are successfully making us Weak. Right now we have to strong for our family. We joined police to protect others from evils if we fall weak then what going to happens those who lost many things.

Avni stops speaking looks at Neil who was busy playing with puppy but he heard everything and was proud of his love.

Avni : Neil I am speaking and you are with my puppy.
He like up and smile. Even Avni has smile seeing his smile.

Neil : what do you this puppy is yours. For your information this is mine now.

Avni : Neil this is mine and bought him from the road. Please give it to me.

Neil : fine you can take it but I would like to say that I know what you were saying but when it comes to family then I do be weak. You don't worry I will be strong officers and make them proud.

Avni instantly smiles and hugs him. First he was shocked then hugged her back.
She realise what she did and broke the hug and said sorry and run out from the Cabin. Neil stands still and smile.

It's was nearly evening where others officers were having snack when Juhi came in. One of them saw her.

Officer: who do you want to meet.

Juhi : can you please tell me where is Neil.

Officer: Neil sir but why you want to meet.

Juhi : I want to meet Neil. Just tell me his way.

Officer : you can't meet him because he is busy with ma'am

Juhi : who is that ma'am

Hearing the sounds Avni and Neil came out.

Avni : what is going here. And why she is shouting.

Officer : ma'am she wants to meet sir.
Before Avni could say anything Juhi walked up to Neil and hugged him, even Neil hugged her leaving Avni anger and others shock.

Juhi broke hug said

Juhi : Neil are you free.

Neil : yeah but what happened to you.
He turns to others said make sure next she comes then she doesn't have to wait. This line brought tears in Avni eyes but Neil didn't notice . Others left them. Neil dragged Juhi in to his cabin while Avni followed them.

Neil made her sit and give glass of water.

Neil : tell me what happened.

Juhi : Neil actually you know in collage I told you that I had crush on someone but didn't tell his name.

Neil : yeah
Avni was hearing. She is only going Juhi should not Neil name.

Juhi : Neil I want to propose him but I don't if he accept me or not.

Neil : Juhi how can be sure if he will accept you or not. Did you contact him

Juhi : no actually I meet him yesterday but he didn't see me.

Avni was listening to all this. When she heard she just met him and think it is Neil, without saying she takes her stuff and goes from there.

Neil : ok first tell me what his name is

Juhi : vidyut
Neil was shocked

Neil: really Juhi you fell love with that idiot .

Juhi : Neil is not idiot. He is really good

Neil : yeh he is good but now what you want me to do.

Juhi : I want to propose but I found out he went to his uncle house is coming tomorrow.

Neil : I have plan but I will tell you tomorrow.

Juhi : ok.thank you Neil.
She hugs him again that Avni comes back because she forgot her car keys. She sees them her angry was cleared shown. Juhi notices her and breaks hug while Neil was nervous.

Juhi : Neil who is she.

Before Neil could introduce Avni did it herself.

Avni : myself Acp Avni metha. Sorry for disturbing your guys moment but I forgot my car key.

Saying this she takes her key and leaves from there.

Juhi turns to Neil ask

Juhi : don't you think misunderstood us

Neil : she has. Now I am dead

Juhi : what

Neil : noting. You leave I have work.

She leaves.

Promo scene will be after few chapters