Chapter 64

Next morning Neil rubbing his eyes stretched his arm over avni to side table. He got hold of phone which was continuously ringing past last 10 minutes. Neil kept the phone near his ears and spoke on sleepy voice.

Neil : hello!

Soon as Neil heard other side voice his sleep flew away and jerkingly sat up making avni startled too. Avni opens eyes and saw Neil's worried face. She sat up and looks at him.

Avni : husband why do you look worried?

Neil composing himself looks at avni.

Neil : love we need to rush to police station.

Avni's eyes widen hearing Neil.

Avni: Neil what are you saying? Police station! How could you forget we are going on family vacation today Neil?

Neil cups Avni's face.

Neil : love I haven't forgotten anything but it's emergency in police station. We have to leave immediately. I'm going to fresh up in guest room. You also get freshened up. Okay!

Avni worriedly nodded her head and climbs down the bed. She rushed to washroom taking her clothes. Whereas Neil ruffling his hair and keeping their phone on charging left the room to guest room with his stuff.

Neil freshening himself comes back to the room and saw avni getting ready. He simply walks to her and pulls the side drawer. He took his watch, handkerchief, his police cap.

He wore the watch and stares at avni who filled her hairline with vermillion. A small appeared on his face. Neil wearing his watch shoved handkerchief in his pocket before calling Avni's name out.

Neil : love are you ready?

Avni lifts her head up and looks at Neil.

Avni : just give me few minutes. I am almost done.

Neil nodded his head and making his way to bed side picks his phone up and checked if there was any message or not.

Neil checked the message and kept his phone in his pocket. He looks up and saw avni collecting her things up.

Avni comes to Neil with her police cap and stick. Neil cupping her face dropped small kiss on her forehead.

Neil : let's go!

Avni nodded her head. Neil also took his cap and stick. They walked out of their room while thinking what could be emergency in the police department.

( Avni's outfit)

( Avni's outfit)