Chapter 34

Next morning avni woke with big and heavy headache.. she took her phone and saw switched off. She sighed and holding her head got down the bed and starts walking out of her room.. she went to reception and asked them if they have headache tablets.. receptionist nodded and said to wait..

Avni stood there holding her head... she felt her head spinning around her.. soon receptionist came with tablet and handed to avni.. avni took it...

Avni : thank you!

Avni thanking her went to back to her.. she locks the room and filed glass of water and gulped it down along with tablets.. she knew empty stomach wasn't good idea but she had to take it as her head killing her and paining a lot..

Avni then kept the glass down and picks her bag.. she took her towel and clothes and walks to washroom...

Avni took shower to make herself feel better. She was getting ready when she heard knock.. she kept brush down and went open the door..

She saw vidyut standing with his bag ready..

Vidyut : are you going to drop to airport?

Avni : yes I'm coming with till airport.. give me five minutes..

Vidyut nodded his head and comes inside and sat on bed and waited for avni to get ready..

Soon avni comes to vidyut with her phone and looks at him..

Avni : shall we leave!

Vidyut nods and stood up.. both then left hotel in taxi to airport..

Hour later they reached to airport.. both got down the taxi and hugged each other..

Avni : drop message me once you reach home.

She whispered while hugging him, vidyut broke hug and cups her face..

Vidyut : take care of yourself.. I wish I could help you out. Don't take any decision in hurry.. think before doing it..

Avni nodded her head and looks at vidyut.

Avni : when you reach Mumbai then go to Metha house and tell them that I'll come back very soon..

Vidyut : I'll.. will miss you!

Avni : I Will miss you too.. you should leave now.. take care of yourself..

Vidyut once again hugged avni and walks inside the airport while waving his hand at avni.. as vidyut was sight of Avni's eyes she immediately turned back and sat back in same taxi and told driver to drive back to hotel..

While other side!

Neil was sleeping with frown on his face.. his sleep broke as his phone continuously rang making him groan.. he jerkingly sat on bed and picked his phone with eyes still closed. 

Neil : hello!

He said hello in sleep but soon as he hears from otter took his sleep away.. his  phone slipped down from his hands.. he couldn't believed.. he got back registered what he just heard.. he picks his phone up and kept behind his ear ...

Neil : hello.. sir.. what did you just say?

The caller was none than commissioner sir.

Commissioner: officer Neil khanna where have you been? Don't you know what's happening behind your back? How is that possible you are not aware what's happening? I don't to to hear any excuses of yours.. I need you to investigate the matters.. and where is officer avni Metha? Why isn't she picking my call? This is not done.. mr sihna last night sold another girl and you both are doing nothing.. I need report from there what's happening..