Chapter 65

Thank you for 100k reads. It means lot ❤️🙏🏻

In middle of night AvNeil returns back to room. Avni washing her hands went to kitchen to light dinner for them. Whereas Neil taking his and Avni's things went to fresh up.

Avni was making dinner when she felt two hands wrapping around her waist. She didn't flinch but smiles and continued making the food.

Neil quietly watched her cooking with his chin resting on Avni's shoulder.. he was drawing circle around her waist.

Avni : husband pass the peas please.

Neil nodding his head moves to fridge and took out frozen peas out. He passed to Avni who thanked him.

Neil again back hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Neil : what are you making love?

Avni : fried rice and curry!

Neil: yummy. Can't wait to taste it!

Avni : husband make yourself comfortable on dinning table. I'll bring dishes out.

Neil : why is that so? I can help you!

Avni : ACP Neil khanna I'll manage myself. Go and sit out!

Neil : I will help you out! You can't your husband out love!

Avni sighs and let Neil stay in the kitchen she was down cooking. She took  fried rice and placed it in big bowl. She did same with curry. She took one bowl and Neil took another one.

They walked out of kitchen and kept on dinning table. They sat down and starts eating.

Neil : love how was your day?

Avni chewing bite looks at him.

Avni : didn't husband knew I had hectic day?

Neil : is that so? Even I was so busy. Leave the work but tell me one thing. Aren't you feeling sad that we didn't go on vacation with our family?

Avni : no Neil I'm not sad .. in fact I'm happy we have supportive family. They knew our duty comes first.

Neil smiles hearing her and fed one bite from his spoon. They finished their dinner and cleaning the dishes walks to their room.

As they reached to their room avni went to change whereas Neil jumped on bed and closed his eyes.. he just wanted to crash bed and sleep.

Neil felt his arm spreading out on the mattress. He slightly opens his eyes and saw avni trying to spread arm out. Neil smiles and spread his arm out making avni smile. Neil pulls her in side hug and avni snuggles to him keeping her head on his chest. Avni pulls duvet over them and looks at Neil.

Avni : good night husband! Sweet dreams!

Neil : good night love! Sweet dreams.

Neil pecks her forehead and pats her hair till she closed her eyes and slept. Neil too closed his eyes and sleep over took him.

Next morning AvNeil woke up  early and got ready.  They were having breakfast when Neil's phone rang. He saw the caller id as his phone beside him. He picks the call up and kept it on speaker. He could hear laughter from back.

Neil : hello Manik! How is everyone over there?

Manik : hello Neil! Everyone is good here and enjoying. We miss you both especially your baby pie.

Neil : even I miss her but department has emergency case. I can't come over there.

Manik : I understand Neil!