Chaper 7

At Khanna house everyone was busy planing for swetha birthday where as Neil and swetha was out for shopping as babe insisted Neil to take swetha out. Neil and swetha went to mall.

Inside mall.
Swetha was busy looking for dress while Neil was busy waking around because he was bored and wanted to go back not babe told him not come until she calls him. But Neil doesn't even clue about swetha birthday.

In metha house.
Everyone was at living and taking about party and then Avni comes.

Avni : what are you guys taking about and who party is it.

Neela ma : Avni, it's one of my friend party today. They ask you to come also.

Avni : ok [ but then she remembers meher word] no maa I can't come with you guys.

Dadi: why beta

Avni : Dadi today I have to go to Khanna house.

Neela ma : ok

Avni was surprised to see reaction but didn't say anything.
Metha family already knew about this plan expect from avni.

After shopping Neil and swetha went to police station. Neil got busy with his work while swetha was bored. Then she see Avni coming towards Neil cabin.

Swetha : Neil. How come Avni is here.

Neil see Avni.
Neil : mom, she works here.

Swetha : ok
Avni comes in and gives file to Neil and they both starts discussing things together.
While swetha was admiring both of them.

Swetha povs : omg they both look like just amazing couple. I can't believe it they look Perfect together. I wish Avni would be our daughter-in-law but more than that I want Avni as my daughter.

Swetha prov broke by call.

Neil picks the call.

Swetha : Neil. Who is it

Neil : mom, it's was Bebe phone and she told us to come now.

Swatha: ok. Shall we go then.

Neil : yah, Avni we will discuss this later now.

Avni : no problem Neil and see you Tomorrow.

Neil : yeh bye Avni.

Avni : bye Neil , bye Aunty

Swetha: bye beta.

Swetha Hugs Avni and goes with Neil.

Avni also leaves for home and to get ready and leaves for Khanna house.

While in Khanna house Neil and swetha reach and goes toward door but find dark.

They both go inside but everything was so dark that they don't see anyone. Then lights on comes and everyone shouts happy birthday swetha. Swetha and Neil get shocked meher and babe comes to them and hugs swetha and wishes her.

Meher: happy birthday ma. Hope you liked our surprise. [ hugging her]

Swetha: thank you Beta and I love your surprise.

Everyone also wishes swetha finally Neil wishes swetha.

Neil : happy birthday mom. I am sorry I didn't got your gift or wished you early.

Swetha : thank you Neil and don't say sorry but you gave me best gift by sending time with me. Now come on don't be sad and give me hug.

Neil guys Sewtah and gives kisses on forehead. Babe told Sewtha and Neil to get ready for party. They both and get ready. Swetha comes then Avni enters. She also get shocked seeing decorations. Meher see Avni and goes near her.

Meher : Avni Di come in.

Avni : meher is there something special

Meher : Di, today is mom Birthday and we planned surprise party for her.

Avni : what today is aunty birthday and you didn't told me and also Neil didn't say anything.

Meher: Di. Bahi didnt knew about Surprise. Come on inside.

They both go inside and avni get other shock seeing her family there.first goes to swetha and wish her.

Avni :happy birthday aunty

Sewtha :thank you beta

At the same time Neil comes There and see Avni and get lost in her beauty so does Avni get lost in Neil this was notice by babe, Swetha , neela and Dadi. They both are keep looking into each other eyes And intense eyelock. Their eyelock broken by meher after 10minues.

Meher : everyone now it's time to cute the cake.

Everyone goes to cut cake. Swetha cute cake and feeds everyone.
Soon they everyone stars dancing.
Pair was like this. Avni with aman and Neil with meher. Other was already pair while Bebe and dayavanti watched them.
Song got change meher went Aman and Avni went Neil.

Neil put his one hand on her waist other one holding her. They both moved with song and their eyes was connected with other. Neil twirled few times and pulled her closer towards him. They both felt something whil Bebe and dayavanti eyes were on avneil and was thinking same thing as Sewtha.

Soon song ended but avneil was still dancing While others were admiring them. Their moment got broken by people who was in awww and praising them.
They got separate from each other and went to their family and blushed what just happened.

Family saw them bushing .

Party got ended and everyone went home.

Avneil were thinking about Each other moment and dance they had. Both drift to sleep while thinking about each other.

They feeling is staring from next chapter.