Chapter 80

Khanna family were having ice cream after heavy dinner made by swathe and avni. All of them were engaged talking to each other when Prakash brought the topic making the atmosphere sad in khanna mansion.

Prakash: Neil have you  packed everything? Are you ready to shift?

Neil looks at avni then Prakash who gulped another spoon of ice cream in his mouth while looking at Neil.

Neil : yes dad.. all set to shift to tomorrow morning..

Prakash nodding his head ate the ice cream.

Prakash: Neil take some luggage with you and rest I'll take it.

Neil : okay dad.. in fact we are taking few things of ours for time being.

Prakash: that's okay.. you take others stuff as days pass.

Neil nodded his head. Soon went to their respective rooms.

Neil laid on bed and took his phone out.. he starts scrolling down his phone when he heard knock on the door.. he frowned thinking who could be it on the door at this time.

Neil kept the phone on side table and getting off bed walks to the door. He opens the door and saw Meher on the door with her teddy bear.

Neil : Meher what are you doing here?  Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Meher : I'm sorry Bhai to disturb you.. can I come in?

Neil : sorry.. come inside..

They walked inside the room.. Neil closed the door and sat beside Meher who was sitting on bed hugging her teddy bear. Neil wraps his arms around her shoulder taking her in side hug.

Neil : what's bothering you Meher? Spill it out.

Meher looks at Neil.

Meher : Bhabhi.. where is she?

Neil : in washroom. What's the matter?

Meher : I'll miss you both Bhai.. why do you have to shift? Can't you both stay with us? Why another house? I'm not liking living away from you.

Neil : Meher.. we have to shift because I can't risk our family.. I can't let you all in trouble because of our profession.. try to understand Meher. Who said we are going to live away? No one would stop you from coming there. Any day.. whenever you like meeting me or avni then  you're most welcome to come there. I'm not going to stop you nor avni would. Got it.

Meher : I know Bhai.. but not seeing you both everyday. I don't know why but I don't like this decision of yours.. I really hate you for this.

Neil smiles lightly and tried explaining Meher. At the same time avni comes out washroom and leaning onto washroom door heads siblings conversions.. she didn't intrude them but stood there.

Neil : I'm sorry Meher.. I had to take this decision to protect you guys..

Meher : i will forgive you on one condition.

Neil : condition? What condition is that?

Meher : that I'll slept with you.. please don't say no.. pretty please.

Neil looks at Meher.. he was about open his mouth when he heard Avni's voice. Both siblings turns their head towards washroom door and saw avni walking up to them with smile playing on her lips.

Avni : off course Meher you can sleep here..

Neil : Avni..

Avni : Neil it's okay.. you both have siblings time.. I'll sleep in Meher room.. okay..