Chapter 49

In Bangalore!

Neil was sleeping with smile on his face when his phone rang breaking his sleep.. he groaned and stirred in sleep... he stretched his left hand and got hold of his phone..

He brought close to his ears and spoke in tired and sleepy voice.

Neil : hello....

Neil slowly opens his eyes not hearing anything.. he brought the phone front of his eyes and got surprised seeing the caller Id.. bright smile appeared on his face.. he immediately ended the call..

He sat up leaning his head to headboard while dialling the same number for video call.. soon as he saw her face he starts smiling more widely..

Neil : good morning avni..

Avni : good morning Neil.. slept well!

Neil : I was still sleeping..

Avni : did I disturb you?

Neil : you can never disturb me.. I'm happy you disturbed my sleep... you look so fresh in the morning..

He diss looking at her who was getting ready for work.. avni smiles at him.

Avni : and you look my sleepy boy.. what have you done to yourself? Look at your messy hair.. your sleepy eyes.. this is not my boy.. is it..

Neil : my boy...

He said with with smirk making avni smirk too..

Avni : aren't you my boy like I'm your girl? Ain't you?

Neil : yes I'm your boy.. I miss you hugging you..

Avni : only few more weeks then we will be together..

Neil : I can't wait for that..

Avni : I know.. acha Neil fresh up then call me later..

Neil : okay love you.. bye!

Avni : love you too. Bye!

Neil ended the call and ruffling his hair got down the bed keeping his phone side..

He walks to cupboard and opens it.. he took his towel and clothes out. He walks to washroom to fresh up.

After half an hour later Neil comes out after freshening up while ruffling his hair..

He first got ready before calling avni.. he quickly got ready.. after getting ready he settled on bed and took his phone and saw the battery low..

Neil : oh shit. I have to charge this now..

He pulls the side drawer and took the charger out. He plugged his phone to changer and smiles remembering last night conversation with avni about their marriage.

Flashback..

Last night after tiring day Neil comes back to hotel in middle of night.. he was opening his room  door when his phone rang.. he was going to pick it but thought to get inside first then picking the call up knowing it could be avni calling him this time.

Neil quickly opens the door and got inside the his room.. he kept his things on bed and settled on left side of bed taking his phone out from his pocket..

He smiled seeing the video call.. they have promised to call each other on video rather normal call.. Neil immediately called her back and smiled seeing her smiling face...  her one smile took all his tiredness away..

Neil kept his phone on table fixing it carefully he could see her face clear..

Neil : hey!

Avni : hello Neil.. did you just come home  right now?