Chapter 53

Alarm continuously rang making Avni groan in sleep.. she snuggling to Neil's chest and softly whispered.

Avni : Neil... turn off the alarm...

Her whispers died off as she slept throwing her arms around his chest. Whereas Neil opens his eyes and stares and smiles seeing her snuggling to him. Neil bringing his hand up lightly caressed her hair when his eyes fell on the phone which vibrating.. he sighed and stretched his hand over Avni's body and got hold of his phone. He snoozed the alarm and carefully sat on bed.. he shoved his phone in his pocket and looks at Avni who was sleeping with smile on his face.

He bends down  and kissed her forehead.

Neil : good morning my love..

He once again pecked her forehead then cheeks. Neil then got down the bed and noticed  a smile placing with frown on Avni's face. He moving close to her pecks her forehead abs caressed her forehead till the smile was back on her face..

Neil : I love you so much love..

Neil lovingly staring softly kissed her lips and walks towards window. He turned back and glancing avni at last time he held the window side and jumped down the window.

He perfectly landed down and dusting his clothes walks to his car. He settling in the act drove away to khanna house.

Neil reached to khanna mansion anytime and parking the car walks inside the mansion. He tip-toeing enters inside the mansion and was going to climb the stairs but stopped being caught by neha.. he bits his lips and turns around to see neha smirking at him.

Neil gave her sheepish smile and looks there and there..

Neha : Bhai where have you been? Did you go out this early? It is only 6am!

Neil : woh... woh... I went for jogging!

Neha : jogging this early.. come on Bhai you can't lie to me.. why don't you say it that you went to meet your would be wife?

Neil : how do you know that?

Neha : I know you more than anyone Bhai... and yes I want to talk to you about something... I'm going to coffee for Rahul.. wanna have some..

Neil : Rahul is awake this early?

Neha : yes he had some meeting online.. wanna have coffee?

Neil : okay.. bring it in my room while I get freshen up!

Neha nodding her head walks to kitchen while Neil went to his room but while walking his recalled neha word..

Neil ( mind) why did neha sounded serious about the conversation? What conversation she wants with me that too early in the morning? I hope everything is okay...

Neil kept his phone on charging then taking his clothes went to fresh up.

Neil wiping his hair comes out of the washroom and throw towel crossed the room. He walks to his bed and picking his phone messaged avni. He kept his phone down when he heard knock on the door.

Neil : come in!

Neil looks behind and saw neha coming with coffee in her hand. Neha walks to Neil and passed him the cup of coffee.

Neil : what kind of conversation you want have with me?

Neha : let's go in balcony!

Neil : neha what's the matter? You're making me worried!

Neha : Bhai come with me.. you will know what I am talking about.

Neil : okay let's go!

They walked to balcony and sat on couch which was in balcony. Neil starts sipping coffee and was waiting for neha to start the conversation.