Chapter 14

Today was challenge for both of them.
Avni was sleeping when she got call from commissioner saying there is emergency. she said she will half hour. She went to fresh up. Wore her uniform and left leaving note for her family.
Avni was driving while she got call from vidyut.
Avni connect the call to Bluetooth.

Avni : hello vidyut.

Vidyut : where are you?

Avni : I am going to station because it emergency. Why? What happened?

Vidyut : actually i came to Your house and Anutie asked about you.

Avni : ok tell them. I will call you later. I need to reach there.

Meanwhile Neil was already at police station. Others officer is waiting for Avni.

Avni house hour away from Police station.
Avni came in. Her eye was red, Any could tell she cried.
Avni greeted everyone but she ignored Neil.
Commissioner started his meeting.

Com: I have called all of you today because today in Khanna industrial there will have big party in night. I am sure there will be attack. I want full security there. I don't care what will happen but this time we should be evidence of mr shina. There will
Be a lot of people in launch party. I will be there.

Neil : sir is there any chance of my family being attacked.

Com :there could be but we need to stop them entering inside Khanna industrial.

Avni : sir how did the news came that they would come to Khanna house. What they don't?

Com : I think you right. Neil and avni with few others officer who should go to this place where goons are who works for mr shina.

Neil : sure sir.
Since morning Avni ignored Neil. This action of Avni hurt Neil very much.

In evening. Everyone guest was presents for Khanna launch. Police security was made. Cameras was on. Everyone's was enjoying the party.

In somewhere. Avneil reached there with few officer. Neil took his gun out.

Neil : take your position and Avni you follow me.

Others took position. Neil was going inside by firing who was coming inside. Avni was also firing.

Both reached inside and saw few goons were doing.
Neil fired one goon which altered others goons.

Goons came forward and saw no one. This time Avni fired. She gave Neil thumbs up. Neil did another one. One goon found Neil and avni.
Goons starts fighting with Neil. One of them was going to attack Neil but Avni stopped him and kicked him.
Avneil were fighting with goons. One of the goon pointed gun at Avni.
Avni tried to defence herself but failed.

Neil was still fighting, he stopped when he heard goon voice.

Goon : if you don't leave us, then we will kill her

Neil looked up and saw the gun on Avni. He was numb.

Neil : please leave her

Goon : you leave us then we leave this girl

Avni was trying to say something to Neil before anything could happen. They heard gun shoot.