Chapter 17

Avni was sitting in her cabin and Neil's smiling face were coming front her face... she was busy thinking about Neil when she heard Neil voice.. she looked up and saw him smiling at her..

Avni got up from her chair and traced her fingers on his face to see him.. Neil smiled at her..

Avni : you fine..

Neil : how can I not be? You were there.. why you want me to be fine? What am I to you..

Avni looked at him and saw him disappearing...

Avni was in tears by now..

Avni : you right who are you to me.. who am I to you... why am thinking you would be love me back.. you love juhi not me.. I'm only doing my duty Neil.. after your recovering I'll leave you... am I no one to you.. maybe only you colleague...

She wiped her tears and took her phone to call someone..

Avni : hello, I don't care about mr Shina is Mumbai or not but I need to ticket where ever he is.. ask him meeting him it's urgent..

She cuts call without listening reply from other side.. Avni sat back on her chair when she heard knock..

Avni : come In!

Avni saw the Person..

Avni : how's he? Dd I told you not leave Neil there alone..

Dd: ma'am Neil sir send me here..

Avni : Neil sir... what you mean..

Dd : sir gain his conscious.. he is asking for you...

Avni ( mind) does he care for me.. no
He doesn't.. maybe he wants to know about my health.. don't give yourself fake false Avni... he won't love you back... now it's my right to find Neil love... I'll make him propose juhi..

She thought whatever was coming in her mind.. she didn't even realise her own best friend loves juhi and she meant to help him.. Avni looked at dd..

Avni : you go and tell him I'm busy..

Dd : but ma'am!

Avni : no but what? Just tell him..

Dd nods and goes.. Avni takes her phone and leaves for Metha house not before having conversation with commissioner..

While in hospital soon as Avni left a nurse came and told the doctor Neil moving.. doctor immediately rushed inside..

Half hour later doctor informed everyone about Neil is fine but he got injury as bullet hit him.. everyone met Neil but Neil was only searching one Person which was noticed by many eyes but ignored it..

Neil : mom I need rest...

Swetha nods and everyone starts moving when Neil with his eye eyed dd to stay back..

Soon as everyone left Neil looked at dd..

Neil : where is Avni? How is she? Is she okay?

Dd was confused why Neil was asking for Avni.. and worried for her..

Neil : say something..

Dd: sir..

Neil : stop wasting your time here.. I know where she would be.. go to police station and ask her to come Here..

Dd nods and goes.. while was thinking about Avni..

Neil( mind) doesn't she wants to meet me! Doesn't she love me... but what about those love I saw in her eyes.. was it fake.. or am I thinking wrong... Avni where are you... please come front of me... i need you...

He closed his eye..

While in Metha House Avni packed her bag and wrote note for her parents.. she took her bag and left the house..

While In hospital Neil was waiting for Avni when he felt something bad was going to happen.. he was busy thinking when door opened.. he looked at the person and gave smile..

Person : how are you feeling?

Neil : why you late meeting me? Didn't you wanted to see me!

Person : I was busy! So how are you?

Neil: what do you think? Staying on hospital bed is not great experience.. you know.. Avni.. are you okay..

Avni came forward and looked at him..

Avni : why you think I'm not okay.. I'm fine.. anyway I came to say commissioner said to you take holiday for 3 months.. and you will not be able to get out off bed before 3 months...

Neil : are you threatening me...

Avni : think whatever you want but don't you even Think about coming to office or doing any work..

Neil : as you say madam...

Avni gave faint smile and looked at her watch...

Avni : Neil I'll leave now..

Neil : why so early?

Avni : excuse me.. what you mean?

Neil : don't go please..

Avni ( mind) I don't want too but I have too.. I can't let you ruin your life with me... I know you don't want me in your life but Juhi... I promise you in these three months juhi will be yours and I'll be gone by then.. have happy life Neil...

Avni : I need to go.. Neil..

She turned to leave when Neil voice made her stop..

Neil : why you leaving?

Avni : you don't need to know.. keep your business to yourself mr Khanna..

She closed the door ignoring his call.. one more person saw all this and was confuse what's was happening..

Neil ( mind): did she really leave me?am I missing something...

He thought himself when he again heard door opening.. he saw Meher coming..

Meher : Bhai! You okay!

Neil nods..

Meher came and sat beside Neil..

Meher : Bhai can I ask something..

Neil : you don't need to ask.. ask..

Meher : what do you think about Avni Di.. I mean wouldn't someone would be lucky to marry her...

Neil looked at her..

Neil : marry her... how do you know...

Meher : Bhai I'm saying think about Avni Di marrying guy.. wouldn't he be happy to have her.. look Avni Di is beautiful, smart, policer officer and she has many talent.. only dumb boy can reject Avni Di... you know Bhai if I was boy then I would have proposed Avni di ages ago.. not like someone...

Neil got shocked hearing her.. he was still thinking when he got slap on his head..

Neil : why you hit me?

Meher : dumbo brother I have... didn't you realise who I was talking about...

Neil : what? I'm not getting you..

Meher :leave it! You won't get it..

Meher (mind) : Avni Di why did you fall love with my dumbo brother? I pity on you... couldn't you find someone else Di.. I'm really angry with you..

Manage short update..

Meher knows about Avni and Neil..

What do you think will happen next?

Is Avni going to leave Neil..

Will Neil let Avni go away?

I'll try to update love can bring many change next Saturday.. if I can..

See you soon..

Enjoy the update..