Chapter 66

Next day in police station most of department head officers were sitting Neil's cabin and waiting for his arrival. All the officers were gossiping when they heard footsteps. Everyone stopped gossiping and turns their head around to see Neil coming with avni, suhneria, dd and commissioner sir.

Everyone stood up and saluted them. Neil stood in the middle and looks at them.

Neil : all of you are very well know why I have called you here. Right?

All the officers said yes. Neil gestures commissioner sir to continue explaining the case which is constantly being reported to most nearest police stations.  Commissioner sir stood beside Neil and explained the case to others officer who was aware off it but need more updated about the case.

An hour later Neil dismissed them and looks at commissioner sir who had proud smile.

Neil : sir I guarantee all the girls will be safe. In next few days they safely will return back to their home. No one will harm them sir.

Commissioner sir : I have faith on you Neil!

Neil gave him smile. Commissioner sir took his leave after few minutes later. Neil sat on his chair and looks dd, avni and suhneria.

Neil : today we have another chance  to catch them.

All of them looks at Neil who was narrating the plan for today. Neil dismissed dd and suhneria. Soon as they left Neil calls avni who was about leave the cabin too.

Neil : avni!

Avni stops and turning around looks at Neil.

Neil : where did you go yesterday during working hours?

Avni diverted her gaze and looks there and there which Neil immediately guessed something fishy was happening.

Neil : I asked where did you go yesterday?

Avni got startled as she heard his stem voice.she glances him who had straight face and waiting for answer.

Avni : Neil... woh.... I ...

Neil : yes you.. I'm waiting for the answer avni!

Avni : Neil.. woh.. I went to.... sorry..

Avni muttering sorry turns to leave and rushed out of the cabin leaving Neil confuse and shock. Neil rubs his nape and puffed loudly.

He then took his phone out and called mithali who was in college and keeping eyes around the college.

Neil : hello mithali..

Mithali: Neil I haven't seen any of them yet. I don't think so they will come.

Neil : don't think mithali.. they will come. You just have to keep your eyes on them. They can't miss chance kidnapping those girls. And you know what to do once you see them.

Mithali: yes Neil!

Neil: good! Keep eyes on them.

Neil hanging the call took the file which was pending to read. He opens it and starts going through the file. He connected few points together.

Neil close the file and pricking up his phone called avni who came to his cabin within few minutes.

Neil : avni.. I'm going to ask you few questions.. and I want honestly answer. Is that clear?

Avni bobbed her head.

Neil : when did the accident happen?

Avni : I don't remember Neil..