Chapter 55

Next morning in khanna mansion everyone woke up very early expect the groom who still sleeping and was dreaming about his love.

Downstairs everyone was having tea and biscuits when they noticed Neil's absence.

Bebe : Neil is still sleeping.. neha beta go and wake him up.

Neha : jee bebe!

Neha and other two sister of Neil's climbs up the stairs and went his room. They pushed the door and enters to see him sleeping. His duvet on the floor and his legs either side of bed. They chuckles seeing him sleeping like that.

Neha : he will never grow up. Still sleeps like child does..

Meher : exactly.. I'm wondering how will we wake him up.

Ananya : I have idea!

Neha : no ananya.. let's not use that idea. We have lots of things to get done before sangeet. Let's wake Bhai up first.

Neha walks to bed side and sat on the edge. She ruffling his hair calls his name out.

Neha : Neil Bhai.. wake up.. Neil Bhai wake up..

Neil lightly stirred in sleep. Few minutes later he opens his eyes and adjusting his surrounding. He sat up resting his head to headboard and looks at his sister who was standing next to bed and giving him smirk.

Neha : good morning Bhai..

Neil : good morning neha.. neha do you know why these two evil sisters of mine is smirking?

Neil said pointing at Meher and ananya who was smirking looking at Neil. Neha shook her head as no but Neil suspiciously looks at them.

Neil : what's cooking your brain? Spill it out!

Meher : my dearest brother why don't you fresh you up?

Neil : I'm 100 percent sure there is something fishy cooking in your head.

Ananya : Bhai we can't cook fish... I can't even make tea.. then how can we make fish?

Neil : haha.... haha.. very funny

Neil laughed sarcastically making them glare at Neil. Neil controlling his laugh got down bed and walks to his closet. He took his towel out and closing the door he stares them.

Neil : I'm going to fresh up but keep it mind I don't want hear anything stupid.

Neil went to washroom while his sister on bed and looks at each other.

Neha : it will be fun making him agree what you both want from him.

Ananya : I know but you will help us. You can't say no!

Neha : why are you trapping me in this?

Meher : because he listen to you most than us.

Neha shook her head and took her phone out and got busy.

Neil after freshening up comes out of washroom ruffling his wet hair in towel. He stares his sister who was sitting on bed. He clears his throat gaining their attention.

Neil : so what's cooking in your head? No riddles but coming on to point..

Meher : Bhai can we ask you something?

Neil : didn't I say to come on point?

Neha : Bhai listen to them please!

Neil : okay! Go ahead what you both want.

Ananya : Bhai today is your sangeet.. right.. we want perform solo with you.. Bhai choreographer will be coming to khanna mansion in after three hours later.. we want you to make yourself and practice with us.. please Bhai don't say no..