Chapter 8

Two weeks has passed. They both worked on case and collecting evidence of mr Sinha. Tomorrow they are living for mission which is under cover. They both have developed feeling for each other.

Today is the day both are feeling strange or would say love. Well let see

Neil POV: Tomorrow is the day for our mission. This mission has I gave me a lots but don't know feeling for Avni is true or not. I only can that she is very different girl.she is hardworking, she is beautiful, she is fearless who is ready to take risky. She is totally different person. I still remember how we meet at her house but there was nervous in our eyes but they always had some connection between us. Today I think I have realise that It's love. For the first time I feeling on cloud but at the same time I am nervous, seriously I don't know if she has Same feeling as him.

While Neil was busy realising his love for Avni while family were deciding to make their children married.

At Khanna house

Swetha: Bebe I think we should make Neil married now.

Bebe : yeah but we need to speak to Neil about it. Also we need girl who can Keep our tillu happy.

Swetha: babe I have already found one. And I sure they both love each other. But we need to confirm from them.

Bebe :what?you already found girl but I think I only with my decision and dayavanti ji.

Swetha: bebe. Don't say you also found girl for our tillu. How come dayavanti ji is helping you for tillu weeding.

Babe : Swetha is this because we are thinking Avni and Neil wedding. I don't care about that girl who you choose.

Swetha : Bebe seriously. You know Bebe Avni is same girl I thought for tillu.

Bebe : really. That good then we will ask tillu before he goes.

While in metha house same discussion happened.

Babe told metha about their kids getting married.

At night. Neil came home and see everyone in living room. He goes to them.

Bebe: tillu we need talk to you about something which is important.

Neil : ji Bebe

Swetha : tillu look Tomorrow you are going for your mission. We have decided after you come back. Bebe you say it.

Neil : mom, Bebe what is the matter.

Babe : Tillu we want you to get married and we found girl for you.

Neil was shocked.

Neil : Bebe but I am not ready and I have to go for mission.

Bebe : tillu that why we are giving for time and after you come back we will proceed to your wedding.

Without saying anything Neil agrees and goes to his room.

Neil povs : how I can I get married to someone when I love Avni. I really love bottom of my heart and I know I haven't confessed yet but I don't want get married to anymore Than Avni. After mission I have to do something before getting married to any random girl. But first I need to find Avni feeling towards me.

While thinking he sleeps.

In Metha house. Avni came home bit late as she was with Suhneria.

Everyone was waiting for her.

Neela ma : Avni where have you been?its took so long.you never come late Even if you do then you use to tells us but what happened today?

Daya: neela first let her speak .avni beta come and sit here.
Avni goes near dayavanti and sits there.

Avni : maa I was with suhneria discussing about tomorrow as we are leaving for our mission.

Neela : Avni we want talk to you about your marriage . I know you aren't ready but please listen.

Avni : maa

Daya: Avni we know that you are busy with your mission but avni don't you think you should settle now. Look I Know you are leaving tomorrow but we are giving month to think about this. Avni plz thinks about this.

Avni : Dadi, maa I understand what you meant but I still need time for marring Someone.

Neela: Avni take your time.

Avni goes to her room and starts crying. While crying she gets vidyut call

Avni : hello vidyut.

Vidyut : Avni are you ok . I mean why are you crying. Is everything fine.

Avni : no it's nothing fine here. Vidyut are free. If you are then can we please meet.

Vidyut: ok but where should we meet.

Avni : near by park.

Avni goes to meet vidyut in park while in Metha house other went sleep.

Avni was already there was waiting for vidyut. Vidyut comes there. He taps her shoulder.

Avni see hims and hugs him.

Precap : Avni telling her feeling to vidyut.