Chapter 25

Avni closing eyed standing back facing to Neil was waiting for his reply.. when she didn't get reply she turns back and saw his hard face.. his face red due to anger.. she gulped down seeing his face..

Avni : Ne.... il..

She just feared seeing his angrily face... she didn't knew when her body starts shivering...

While other side Neil was trying hard to lash out at her.. at one moment he closed his eyes and took deep breath.... he opens his eyes up looks at avni who gulping down.. Neil look at her few minutes before calling her name softy..

Neil : avni...

Avni didn't stopped shivering but looks at Neil as she heard her name from his mouth..

Neil: Come here if you don't see my anger..

Avni's feet slowly starts moving to him.. her gaze still fixed with his.. as she reached to him.. has felt his hand slipping around her waist.. she got shocked feeling his hand around her waist...

Avni : ne....il..

Neil kept his finger on her mouth and looks at her... he then pulls her making her land on his hard chest...avni kept looking at him.. z

Neil : don't mutter word... what were saying?

His finger still on her Lip... Neil not getting reply he looks at her..

Neil : why aren't you replying me? Avni you very well I will never agree for this plan? I don't care what the plan is but you are not doing this? Understood.. from now this case will be handled by me not you...

Avni but his finger which made him quickly withdrew his finger and glared her..

Neil: what fuck is this?

Avni : bitting Neil khanna... how could you say no to my Plan? Why don't you understand my plan is perfect... Neil we can't lose chance to expose.. believe me this plan will work...you can trust me with that..

Neil starts laughing at her last line making her confuse and annoyed...

Neil : trust you avni... really you said this.. if you really trusted me then you wouldn't hid all
This.. you didn't bother telling me... why couldn't tell me about all this..? Why? Avni why don't understand this is dangerous mission? Exposing his not easy.... he could harm you.. don't you get that... you simple going back to Mumbai... that's all.. I'm booking your tickets...

Avni : you can't do that Neil.. why you being idiot here? This is mission is important for me for everyone.... Neil please let me solve this case..

Neil : really.. you solving this case.. may I know how? Let me tell you avni.. I'm not going to risk your life for this mission.... I'm not letting you do this..

Avni : Neil try to understand....

Neil : no avni you try to understand.... you can't risk your life... he is very dangerous.. he can kill you.... we can solve this matter carefully but drop this plan.. please..

He left her waist and held her hands...

Neil : please.... please avni drop this idea..

Avni left his hand and looks at him angrily.. she moves back...

Avni : no Neil.. I'm not backing out from exposing him... even if it cost my life I'll expose him front of everyone... i only need you support in this Neil... please Neil... I promised commissioner sir I won't be back to Mumbai till I don't end game of mr sihna... I won't listen to you Neil.. I'm sorry but this time Avni Metha won't listen to her boss.. you are my boss.... I respect you but this I won't back up.... I won't back up.. Neil... sorry..

She turned to leave but stopped feeling someone pulling her harshly.. she lifts her head up and met his angry eyes... his eyes were red shot... avni again got feared his red eyes...

Avni : Neil..

She whispered his name but Neil didn't leave her... his nails was hurting her shoulder because he was holding her tightly...

Neil : i am warning you last time.. Avni drop this plan...you won't risk your life.. I won't let you risking your life ..... why don't understand I can't... lose you...

Avni : why Neil.. why you stopping me? Why? Why can't I expose him? Why Neil? This is not first time I am risking my life... Neil...

Neil: why don't you understand.. I don't want you to risk your life?

Avni : why Neil? Why... Neil? Why don't you me risking my life?

She was highly disappointed from him.. she thought he will understand her but he didn't....that the reason why she didn't tell him anything in first place.. she knew he would never agree for this.. this is why she told commissioner to hide everything from Neil...

while Neil tightened his grip on her and shouted loudly..

Neil : because.... I love you... yes I love you... but you are idiot to understand anything...

He felt her and moved back.. he tuned back and stared at the sky.... while avni was shocked hearing his confession.. she never thought he loves her... she always thought he loved Juhi not her... she was having mix feeling.. she was happy... and sad too.. she was happy as he loves her but sad because she can't let him know about her feelings till she doesn't complete her mission... she stood there in shock... happy tears brimmed in her eyes..she was crying silent when she heard Neil's voice..

She lifts her head up and saw him looking at the sky.. after some time Neil turns back and saw her looking down... he quietly moves to her..

He then standing front of her lifts her chin up.. he saw some tears in her eyes.. he rubs his thumb and wipes them..

Neil : tomorrow Morning.. at my hotel be there.. Come let's go...

Avni : Neil....

She tried talking to him but he cuts her off..

Neil : no avni.. not now.. let's get moving...

Both moves to Neil's car.. Neil took driver seat while avni sat on passenger seat.. Neil starts driving..

Neil : which hotel?

Avni told him the hotel name while Neil focused on driving.. the drive was silent till they reach to Avni's hotel.. Neil looks at her..

Neil: avni....

Avni turns looking at him..

Avni : bye..

She quickly got down and left while Neil look at her going.. as she left Neil to drove away..

Here is the update of most requested story..

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Neil's unexpected confession?

Happy or sad as Neil confessed?

Will avni be able to hid her feelings from him?

Avni's plan failed or not?

What will Neil do know?

How will AvNeil tackle mr sihna?

Vote and comment!