Chapter 29

Ranveer and avni was sitting on couch in Neil's room.. while Neil was talking to Meher who called him soon as he enters inside the room. He wasn't standing far away from couch.. from  corner of his eyes he could see how ranveer was trying to flirt his avni.. just seeing him flirting with avni irked him..

He was on call but his attention was on them only. While other side Meher not getting any reply yelled Neil's name making him move phone side from his ears...

He then realised he was still talking to Meher. Neil composed and thought to talk to Meher then deal with ranveer..

Neil : Meher.. if you something important to say then please I'll call you tomorrow.. I'm busy..

Meher : Bhai... why you are always busy? What are you actually doing?

Neil : Meher...

Meher : Bhai..talk to me.

Neil : Meher please understand my situation.. I'm doing some work..

Meher : okay fine.. i won't disturb you.. bye.

Neil sighed hearing her anger voice and heard call being hanged up.. Neil looks at the couch side and saw avni giggling on something.. he also saw how ranveer was staring her..

Neil clenched his fist and grits with teeth while taking to them.

Neil stood front of them and cleared his throat.. his nose red seeing their closeness.. avni and ranveer looks up and saw Neil... ranveer passed him smile while avni observed his face and smirked seeing his red face.. she had slight idea Neil wasn't liking closeness between her and ranveer.

Avni povs : Neil khanna jealous.. good to see you being jealous.. you made very jealous that Juhi.. now it's your turn to be jealous..

She too smiled at Neil but  in return got glare from him..

Neil : ranveer if you don't mind then can you make some space for me too..

Ranveer nods and shifted towards avni making Neil angry... avni smirked again as her plan was working.. at least she thought one of her plan is working...

Neil not having any option sat beside ranveer and fake smiled him..

Neil: let's get started why we are here for?

Ranveer nods while avni was confuse thinking
What work..

Avni : what work?

Ranveer replied before Neil could say it.

Ranveer: have patient beautiful.. you know will in minute..

Neil got frustrated as ranveer is calling Avni beautiful not by her name...

Neil: ranveer is her name avni... can't you call her by her name.. avni is lovely name..

Avni clearly could see his jealous in his voice.. she smirked while ranveer was confused why it was bothering  Neil when they are only officer to each other..

Ranveer : but beautiful suits her.. avni doesn't have any problem me calling her beautiful.. avni do you have any problem if I call you beautiful not avni...

He said her making Neil rolls his eyes at ranveer drama..but inside his heart he was hoping avni would refuse him... but his hope broke as avni said it..

Avni: why would I have any problem if you call me beautiful..

Neil's  heart broken while ranveer smiles at avni who returned the smile back..

Neil: ah.. can we discuss what are  we here for...

Ranveer: yeah..

Neil then got up and moves to his bed side and opens the drawer.. he pulls out paper and pen and sat next ranveer..