Chapter 58

At khanna mansion in AvNeil's room.

All the girls along with avni were gossiping whereas Neil was taking nap in guest room.. Meher yelled seeing the time on her phone freaking others girls.

Avni : Meher why did you yell?

Meher : Bhabhi.. woh.. it's 4pm.. we had to get ready for reception.

Ananya: oh shit.. we forgot about that.. we don't have much time left ..we should get ready without wasting time..

Avni : yes you're right ananya.. why don't you all bring your dresses here and get ready..

Neha : that's good idea but what about Bhai?

Avni : he can ready in guest room.. you know what.. you all go and get your essential and come back.. I'll go and wake Neil up.

Meher : yeah that's sounds good.. we will help each other to get ready saving times..

All agreed.. all the girls left AvNeil's room while avni moves to their closet. She opens the closet and took tuxedo for Neil.. taking the tuxedo for Neil and others essentials moves to guest room..

She opens the guest room and enters inside. She smiles brightly seeing Neil still sleeping.. avni walks to bed and keeping Neil's essentials on bed settled beside Neil.. she starts ruffling his name and called his name out softly..

Avni : Neil.. Neil.. wake up.. Neil it's evening.. wake up..

Neil stirred in sleep lightly.. he moves his head and placed it in Avni's lap making her smile.. avni bending down to Neil's forehead kissed his forehead..

Avni : wake up Neil.. you will get ready for reception.

Neil lightly opens his eyes and brightly smiled seeing his love face as he opened his eyes.

Neil : good evening love..

Avni : good evening husband.

Neil : how come you came here?

Avni : Neil I have come to wake you up.. it's evening.. if you keep sleeping then who will attend reception with me as my sweet handsome.

Neil laughs at her and getting up kissed her forehead.

Neil : I'll fresh up.. is my evils sisters still in our room?

Avni : Neil.. they are not evil. Yes they still there.

Neil : then where I supposed to get ready?

Avni : in guest room!

Neil : why? This is not right love. You can't kick me out of our room.

Avni slapped his shoulder.

Avni : Neil keep quiet.. go and get fresh up.. I have brought your outfit out too.

Neil : all prepared.. good going.

Avni ignoring Neil stood up and starts making the bed when she heard Neil's voice..