Chapter 23

At 6 pm there was someone sitting in on bench in park and waiting for someone to come.. the person kept checking the time when the person felt hand.. the person turned and smiled seeing the person.. both hugged each other and smiled..

Person : how are you ma'am??

Ma'am : I'm good Suhneria... how are you?

Suhneria : I'm good too avni ma'am..

Avni : that's good to hear.. thank you for coming on short notice.. did anyone ask about you?

Suhneria : no ma'am I told commissioner sir saying in my mom Is not well.. he gave me day off for few days but avni ma'am why you called me here?

Avni : I will tell you but did Neil come to station?

Suhneria: no... but I heard dd saying Neil sir..

Avni : what happened to Neil? Is he fine?

Suhneria : yes ma'am he is fine... but... before I came here today I heard dd saying talking to Neil's mother... sir mother said that Neil left house...he didn't inform anyone where he went...

Avni got worried hearing suhneria... but then she knows him he is up to something..

Avni : did dd contact him... I mean did he call Neil..

Suhneria :no... sir phone is not reachable... but ma'am why are you worried for sir and why did you call me?

Avni : I'll explain you suhneria... before that let's go to my hotel room....

Suhneria nods and followed avni who covered her face with scarf... avni opened the car door and sat down while suhneria sat at the back..

Avni starts driving to her hotel while explaining suhneria the plan... she also told suhneria she has feeling Neil is here...

Avni stopped at the hotel and came out followed by suhneria... both walked inside and get in Avni's room... avni removed her scarf and dialled number... suhneria stood there and watched avni...

Avni : hello sir...

Caller : yes avni!

Avni : sir did you tell Neil everything?

Caller : I'm sorry avni but I had to.. I couldn't risk your life.. I thought Neil had to know this.. I know you wanted to do it yourself.... but we can't lose you because of our team foolish.. I know you are strong in our team.. so is he... work with him... I'll be forwarding you his address... he is there where you are.. I didn't tell him where you are but he knew where you could be... I'm sorry avni..

Avni : sir don't be sorry.... i can understand... hmm.. just give me his address I'll talk to him...

Caller : okay I'll forward to you... take care bye..

Avni : bye..

Avni ends call and grits her teeth... she was truly angry with commissioner sir decision but she couldn't disobey...

Suhneria: ma'am...

Avni : how could this happen? How did Neil get here? Neil..... why you coming in my plan? If he comes to know my plan then he won't leave me.... why him...

Suhneria: ma'am calm down...

Avni : how Can I calm down suhneria? Neil will never listen to my plan... he won't let me do this...

Avni was so angry when her phone rang again... avni saw the phone number and frowned seeing unknown number... she looks at suhneria who nods to answer the call.....