Chpater 18

Avni starts checking her passports when she felt on hand on her shoulder... she turns back to see juhi standing there.... seeing juhi there avni controlled her anger...

Avni : yes?

Juhi : are you Neil's friend?

Avni : not friend but colleague...

Juhi( mind) I'm sure something I'm missing between them... they both act strange front of each other...

Avni : Excuse me miss whoever you are... I need to go! Bye...

She left leaving Juhi thinking behind.... avni went go airport canteen and brought herself cold coffee... she was sipping her coffee when she got call from home....

She knew now she is dead.... nevertheless she picked it up...

Avni : hello maa!

Neela : what maa! Why did you leave without meeting us? Avni this it not done....

Avni : sorry maa... it's important for me to go.... i couldn't be late.... sorry maa....

Neela : but bacha where are you going? On note it doesn't say anything....

Avni : I can't say where I'm going? It's secret... I'm sorry maa....

Neela : if it's relates to work then I'm okay with.. take care and come back soon...

Avni : I'll try maa... bye love you... miss me...

Neela : Love you Bacha... miss you already... bye... take care!

Avni switched her phone after ended Neela' call and kept sipping her coffee until she felt someone sitting next to her... she turned and saw Juhi... she made irritated face and faked smile...

Juhi : hey we net again...

Avni : unfortunately .... yeah...

Juhi missed unfortunately word...

Juhi : I think I know you... did we meet Before....

Juhi thought while avni thought how to get rid off her...

Avni povs : god she is such headache... how does Neil handle her all the time... stupid girl keeping following me... what should I do now.... she shouldn't know where I am going... if she does then she can tell Neil.... no I can't let her know.... shit how am I going to hide this from this crazy girl...

Avni looked at Juhi who was speaking non stop... avni without making any sound taking her luggage she left from there leaving Juhi speaking like fool person....

Juhi was so into her rubbish talking didn't realise when our police lady left her alone...

Avni stood near flight and smiled at the air hostess...

Avni : good afternoon!

Air hostess : good afternoon... ma'am...

Avni : is my jet ready...

Air hostess: yes ma'am... soon it will take off...