Chapter 76

9 hours of journey the flight landed.  AvNeil's comes out of the flights and moves to collect their luggage when they saw the same lady front of them with her husband.

Neil smiles at the lady as he saw them beside him waiting for the luggage to come. Soon they got the luggage.

Lady : bless you lots with long life together..

She blessed AvNeil whereas Neil and avni smiles and side hugged her.

AvNeil bidding bye to the old couple moves out of the airport.. as they stepped out of the airport a cold air hits their body. Their body starts shivering due to the coldness in Switzerland.. Neil slowly wraps his arms around Avni'a shoulder..

Neil : feeling cold?

Avni nodded her head while snuggling to him. Neil opens his backpack which he was carrying on his shoulder.. he opens the zip and took coats out for himself and avni. He knew what would be the weather like. Neil kept his backpack on the floor and moving himself away from avni passed her the coat who took it and wore it over her body.

Even Neil did same... Neil then picks his backpack and wraps around his shoulder. He then held Avni's hand and walks out of the airport dragging the luggage.

Neil roams his eyes to find the cab when he saw someone approaching to them.. he confusingly looks at the person.

Person : Mr and Mrs khanna?

Neil : yes! But may I know how do you know us? I mean we never met?

Person: Mrs Neela Metha has informed me about yours arrival in Switzerland.. she was my mom friend.. I'll dropping you both the hotel where you both will stay..

Neil nodded his head as he heard Neela name.. he looks at Avni who was still shivering as the weather was chilling and she was new in the city.. Neil left her hand and wraps his arms around giving the warmth to her.. avni automatically smiles and kept her one arm around his waist.

The person took their luggage and starts moving to the car followed by AvNeil...Neil puts the luggage inside the car boot and moves to open back side door for avni.. he then settles himself on the passenger seat.

The person starts driving the car once Neil gestures him to drive. The person turns the radio on. It was smooth song playing in the background... Avni leaning her head to window adore the view of Switzerland whereas Neil was engaging in talk with the person who was driving them to hotel.

An hour later the cat stopped at the hotel.. avni was amazed seeing the hotel.. her eyes shined up seeing the hotel..she opens the door and comes out of the car.. she inhaled the fresh air closing  her eyes..

Neil smiles at his love as he saw inhaling the air.. Neil also got out of the car and took his luggage out from the car boot.

Neil shook his hand with the person.

Neil : thank you so much.. it was pleasure to meet you..

The person smiles at Neil.

Person : this is my number. Call me whenever you need my help... and yes this car belongs to you till you guys are in Switzerland.

Neil surprisedly looks at the person.

Neil : are you kidding me?

Person: absolutely not Neil.. free to call me anytime.. I'll leave now.. and yes enjoy your honeymoon.

Neil nodded his head and thanked the person. The person bidding bye to AvNeil left from there.