Chapter 13

Avni reached home but what made angry,because there was family was siting but she couldn't see their faces because she was standing at door.

Avni POV:
Not again this marriage and meeting these stupid boys. I don't understand why mom and Dadi is always after my marriage. God I still need protect my country but not marriage. I will not marry anyone because I'm my heart someone already took it. How I am going to explain mom. Before anyone see, come on Avni metha go to your quickly before they make your marriage fix with this boys. Run Avni.
POV ends.
Avni quietly tried going but she was caught by Neela. Neela called her out.
Avni cursed under her breath.
Avni : now I gone. God please help me.
She turned around and gave fake smile to her mom.

Avni : yes ma

Neela : Avni go and get change, come down quickly we have guest.
While Avni was sneaking out the guest moved out to dinner room so Avni still didn't who was guest.

Avni : ok ma.
She went to her room. And starts shouting but calmly.

Avni : Avni beta today you have to decide to marry him or not. God every month drama started again. Last month I wasn't here that means they might same person. I wish i didn't come home today.
She was busy taunting her life.

Downstairs.
Neela told everyone that Avni is coming.
Dadi : Swetha beta you all here but where is Neil.

Khanna family come to visit methas.

Swetha: daya ji, he is busy with case. I think he is on duty.

Daya nods.

Neela : let's starting until Avni should be coming. I don't why she is not today downstairs.

Everyone started to eat. Avni came down wearing her shorts and tops because she was interested in this but she didn't knew who is here. She walked near dining table on being busy with her phone. She was about bang end of table but lucky someone screamed. She looked up and saw meher then she looked around to Khanna family staring at her.

Avni : sorry I was reading my email.
She bit lips and moved to her sit.

Neela come and served her. She was still busy on call. Then she asked question which made everyone laugh and shock at same time.

Avni : ma, where did the boy and his family went who came for alliance with him.

Others were confuse but soon realise she misunderstood them.

Neela : Avni why do you think there was boy who came to you.

Avni : ma, every month you guys always force me to get married but today you are saying something else, ma what happened to you? Are you okay.

She said all this being busy in her phone.

While others laughed at her answer.
When she heard laugh then she looked up and become confuse person.

Avni : what happened why all you laughing?

Others stop laughing but still had smile on faces.

Bebe: beta no boy came to see. It's was us who came to see you.

Avni become more confuse because she thinks if they Americans for her and Neil alliance then Neil would be here but he isn't here.

Avni : Bebe you mean it see me but I don't want to get married.

Neela : Avni, you aren't getting married at because you said you don't want to but if you want then I can tell my friend sheetal to come with her son for your marriage.

Avni was shocked. She got angry.

Avni : ma, I don't want to get married with no one means no one. Hope I am Clearly.

Saying this she left to garden.

Neela : I don't know to make her understand. Meher beta you go and call Avni for her favourite ice cream.

Meher nods and goes.

When she went. She saw Avni looking in sky and crying.
She went near and tapped her shoulder.
Avni felt some presence. She turned and saw meher.

Avni : meher what happened? You here!

Meher : Di Aunty called you inside.

Avni : I don't want to go.

Meher: Di I know you are upset about Marriage thing. Don't worry di I won't let you marry anyone for is idiot.

Avni looks at her.

Meher : Di please come inside,and there is your favourite chocolate ice cream.

Avni smiled at her.

Avni : I will come.

Meher: please don't cry. You look beautiful when you smile.

Avni smiled and hugged her. Both breaking hug,went inside.

Everyone already had ice cream bowl. Avni took sit next ashish.

Ashish: you ok princess.
Avni nods and starts eating he ice cream.

Bebe : meher call Neil
Hearing Neil name Avni looked up but no notice but only one person noticed.

Meher called Neil, he picked in three ring.

Phone conversation.

Meher : hello bahi

Neil : meher bolo

Meher :where are you.

Neil : meher I am at home but you are you guys.

Meher : we are at metha house. Did you eat your dinner.

Neil : yeah I had it with Juhi.

Phone was on speaker so Avni heard it.

Meher: Bebe was asking about you. Bahi where is Juhi Di.

Neil : she is in my room. I came to get water.

Hearing this Avni didn't want to hear anything else without saying she left from but still one person saw it.

Meher: ok bahi we will come soon.

With that she cut call.
Others finished their ice cream.

After half hour Khanna left but one person wanted to speak to Avni before going but couldn't.

Here in Avni room. She was trying to sleep but sleeps was far away from her.
She tried many times but give it up. She picked of her phone and called Neil number.

Here Neil was deep sleep but when his phone ringed. He picked it up with out looking at id.

Neil : hello, let me sleep Juhi. I will meet you tomorrow.
Saying he cut the call.

While Avni didn't cry but Made herself
strong. after lot of trying she slept in position holding her phone near he ear.

Sorry for delay because I had it go out. I will try to update soon.