Chapter 2

Scene starting with Khanna family having breakfast.neil was still in his room.

Bebe - meher you are not going college.

Meher - no Bebe basically I have project to do about police officer so babhi is taking to police station.

Bebe - that good but where is our Tillu.
Babe call Neil and he comes there wearing his uniform.

Neil - good morning everyone

Babe - good morning tillu. Tillu what made you late today

Neil - babe I was reading file that why I got busy and didn't realise the time.

Babe - ok now come on have your breakfast.

In Khanna house everyone finished breakfast and left to their respective job. Meher and Neil were way to police stations.

In metha house
Avni was taking shower than neela ma comes in and called her. After 15 minutes comes out and gets ready then goes down to see everyone where they having breakfast and pulling legs of others.

Avni comes near to table and wish good morning to everyone.

Avni - good morning lovely people

Ashish - good morning princess [ ashish calls avni as princess ].

Avni get happy seeing poha and thanks her neela for making it.

Avni - thank you maa for your handmade poha.

Neela ma - Bachha i know what makes your morning into beautiful.

Avni - ma I know that why I love you so much and you are best.

Aman- what about us Di. You don't loves us. See dad Di Doesn't loves us anymore.

Avni - aman would you shut up and I love you all and don't think like that ok .

Aman - Di I was joking and I know you love us too.

Avni - accha nice joke then.

Avni quickly finish her breakfast then was about leave then ashish stopped her.

Ashish - Avni wait I need to tell you something today my friend prakesha and his family is coming tonight for dinner and please come early from office.

Avni - ok dad but I can't promise about that.

Ashish - I know my princess will come. Shall I drop you to station

Avni- ok dad until I get my stuff from my room .

Ashish - ok

Avni goes to her and heft her stuff and come down and goes to ashish to come.

Avni - dad shall we leave now. I am getting late.

Ashish - yeah just in minute.

Avni and ashish leaves and say good bye to everyone.

On other hand Neil and meher reaches police station. They go inside and everyone was salute Neil but they were shock to see girl with me expect from dd Because he met meher many times.

Neil - meher you go to my cabin and I will be there in few minutes then I show you around.

Meher - ok bahi