Chapter 62

Next morning.

Neil rubbing his eyes moves to door.. he was still sleepy.. he holding the door handle opens it while yawing covering his mouth..

He blinks his eyes few times to see ananya and Meher standing at the door.

Neil : evil sisters why can't you let us sleep? Why are you constantly knocking the door..

They didn't say anything but holding his arms from both side dragged him to downstairs..

Neil : evil sisters stop pulling.. i feeling sleepy.. let me sleep..

Neil tried stopping them but Wynn stop and continued dragging him to downstairs where others were standing and staring at Neil..

Neil suddenly felt little hands wrapping around his legs.. he got confused and looks down to his legs trying to keep his eyes open.. as his eyes landed on small hands which was wrapped around his legs..

He tuning his face down looks at the person whose hands was wrapped him.. he got shocked and surprised seeing the person.. he immediately snapped his head to others when his eyes met with two new faces in the house..

His eyes shined up seeing them yet being shock seeing them..

He felt movement on his legs.. his lips curved into beautiful smile and bending down on his knees picks up his little bundle up..

He kissed the person's cheek whispering against the person's cheek..

Neil : baby pie.. I missed you so much..

Baby pie : Neil manuuuu.... I missed you so a lotttttttttt..

She said spreading her arms out wider and wider making Neil smile and kissing her cheek again.

Neil holding her in his arms turns to his family who was adorning them.

Neil : Manik.. doll when did you come back?

Yes manan and Neil's baby pie in India.

Manik moving to Neil gave him side hug.

Manik : last night.. the day I called you Nandini found out too about your marriage.. then she starts demanding to see you.. Plus dad is not well so why not visiting India for few weeks.. and your baby pie was super excited to see her mamu then how can I say no to them..

Neil : I love this surprise Manik.. Now I wonder why didn't you pick my call last night..

Manik : sorry Neil.. it was your doll idea to surprise you.. my phone was with her whole day..

Neil : where is my doll?

Nandini comes front of and looks at Neil who kept baby pie down and tightly hugged Nandini who starts sobbing in his arms..

Neil : doll why are you crying? I don't like your tears.. stop crying please doll..

Nandini broke hug and wipes her tears..

Nandini: I missed you so much... you didn't even tell me that you got married.. I'm very cross with you.. mani tell Neil khanna I ain't speaking to him..

Neil held his ears and muttered sorry to which Nandini hugged him back making him smile.. he knew how to melt her anger..

Nandini: I missed you a lot.. more than your baby pie..

Neil smiles at her jealous that too with her own daughter..

Neil broke the hug and cupping her face kissed her forehead.

Neil : I missed you too doll..

Khanna family with smile adore.. except Prakash they didn't knew who are they to Neil..