Chapter 5

Scene starting with avneil and suhneria entering to police Station. Everyone saluted Avni and Neil. Then Neil took others attention and introduce suhneria to his department.

Neil : she is suhneria, she will be working with us as Avni is she is Avni assistance. So hopeful everyone will give same respect as everyone is treated. Ok guys go back to work.

Everyone was introduce themselves to suhneria and got comfortable but dd was lost somewhere. His trance was broken by Neil.

Neil : dd, I want file about new case. Right now in my cabin.

Neil leaves to his cabin while Avni and suhneria heads to Avni cabin and start working.

In Neil cabin.
Dd come with the file and give to Neil. Suddenly Neil get call from unknown number.

Neil : hello , who is this

Unknown : is this Neil Khanna.

Neil : yeah but who are you

Unknown : actually someone met accident and her phone switched off but I got know she is related to you.

Neil was shocked to hear but he could utter any words. Ask the guys for address.

Neil : tell me the address.

Unknown guys tell Neil the address. Without wasting any time Neil rush to location. Dd was there but he was clueless what just happened. He trying was asking but Neil ran from there before he could even say anything.

Everyone saw Neil running from his cabin. Was asking what happened sudden.

Dd comes at back behind Neil. Then Avni ask him about Neil .

Avni : dd, what happened to Neil. How did he go like this? Why are you silent? Say something!

Everyone was waiting for answer but dd was confused himself. After few minute he spoke.

Dd: Avni ma'am, don't know what happened to sir but he got call. After reviving call he got shocked and left from here.

Avni was about speak then one Constable told her something and she also left to same location as Neil.

At the location Neil reach there and see meher lying unconscious. He couldn't believe his eyes seeing his sister like That. He went near her, put her heap in his lap and was trying to speak to her. Same time Avni reach there as someone called the police.

Avni was shocked to see Neil like that before she could say or do anything Neil starting shouting at some people.

Neil : can you explain what just happened[ he literally shouting and crying.]

No one spoke and Neil was getting more worried. He got up and too meher in his arm. Put her in car and drove to hospital. While Avni was investing the place where the accident happen.

In hospital.
Neil inform everyone at Khanna house about meher and they all came to see but was more shocked to see Neil like that.
Babe went to him and assured nothing will happen.

Babe : tilllu, everything all alright. Just faith.
But Neil was continue was crying and he was going remembering their morning fight.

After one hour doctors come out. As seeing doctor Neil rush to him.

Neil : doctor. How is she. Is she going to be alright.

Doc: mr Khanna. She had lost of Blood but it's hard to Say anything. Until Tomorrow patient don't respond then it could be difficult to save her.

After saying that doctor left while Neil fall on his knees and was crying.

So this next chapter. I know late but form tomorrow I am free so I can update twice week.
I will try update avneil ff by toady or maybe tomorrow