Chapter 19

Everyone was waiting for Neil reply but he was talking his time like he has entire life to say... not hearing him swetha lost her patient...

Swetha : Neil why you taking so long to tell your own love story? When did you fell love with avni? when and how? Tell us...

Neil looked at swetha then others..

Neil : woh.... woh...

Bebe : what woh... woh.... Neil... did bee got stuck in your throat... say something without making woh woh....

Neil took deep breath as he was nervous expressing his love front his family and future in-laws.... everyone looked at him....

Neil : I fell.... for avni.... when I was working with her... it's true I never inmate to talk or never knew each other in childhood... but since the day she starts working with me in case.... the day passed I fell for her.... I like everything about her... her dedication to work... her love for puppies... her care for everyone... i know it's only few months since I know but I also know my love is strong.... as the day passed I realised I have fallen love with avni badly..... don't know when and how I fell in love but all I know is that I love you avni... Aunty and uncle I don't know what should I say... but it's true I love your daughter.... sorry uncle and aunty... for breaking your trust... I really love Avni.....

Everyone smiled at Neil's confession....

Dayavanti: does my granddaughter loves you?

Neil looked at her then looked down... He knows avni doesn't love him...

Bebe : Neil Answer daya ji question!

Neil looked at Bebe then at dayavanti...

Neil : I don't know what she feels for me.... but I really don't need her love.... if she loves someone else then I am happy... her happiness matters a lot for me than mines.... even she loves me then I will be happy....

Neela : will you leave avni if she doesn't loves you...

Neil : if that's the case then I will leave love... I won't force avni to love me back... I will forcing someone will not only the person but me too when I hurt the person who I love more than my life.... if you all don't want me with avni then I won't come front of her....

Metha's smiled and was happy...

Ashish : what if we love you as our son- in - law then what will you do?

Neil snapped his head go Ashish... he looked at Ashish...

Neil : really...

Ashish : yes.... you have proved how much you love avni... I know avni will be safe in your hands...

Neil happiness was no bound but soon that smile vanished from his face... everyone too noticed...

Meher : Bhai what happened?

Neil : what if avni doesn't really love me then... what if she hates me.... what if she only considers me as her colleague... what about my love then? Will she break my heart....

Meher slapped her head lightly hearing his stupid nonsense....

Meher : really Bhai... are you Blind or you pretending to be one...

Neil : what the hell?

Meher : not what the hell? I am seriously doubting you how did you become police officer... don't you see how much avni di loves you... everyone in our family knew you both love each other expect you both....

Neil : when did you guys know about us?

Bebe : cop we are smart unlike you... we have sharps eyes to visual things around us......

Neil made oh face and then something clicked his mind...

Neil : then what was before?

Bebe : spilling your lies.... I know you won't tell us till we say it so we played the game... so officer Neil khanna how was it?

Neil : mind blowing bebe....

They all giggled hearing Neil when doctor entered... everyone got quiet and looked at the doctor...

Doctor : any pain mr Khanna!

Neil : no doctor...

Doctor : you can get discharged soon... please one of you complete the paper work....

Prakash : Doctor i will do it..

Doctor : come with me...

Prakash nods and went with Doctor.....

While other side avni was ready to leave Mumbai... she was sitting in her private jet... she plugged ear phones and starts listening to musics while going into deep thoughts....

Avni povs : a month to go Neil... Juhi will be yours.... our relation is only professional officers... Juhi will be yours Neil....

She was thinking about all these that she didn't knew what will store in future for her.... she closed her eyes while listening to music....

The jet flew in the air.....

A week later Neil was resting home... he was doing little work at home... he wasn't allowed to go police station but being at home he was bored... so to kill time he was doing some work or play on his phone....

His mind was on avni... in all this week avni didn't come to meet him which made him sad... he thought she is back to Mumbai but does he know where she is now.... no one has told Neil about avni not being back to Mumbai....

Neil was laying on his bed and playing game on his phone when he heard Meher voice... he looked up and saw her.... he kept his phone side and asked her to come....

Neil : when did you come back?

Meher : hour ago...

Neil nods...

Neil: did you meet avni!

Meher : woh.... Bhai....

Neil : doesn't she want to see me....

Meher : Bhai is not like that... Di is busy with case...

Neil : is it more important than me....

Meher : Bhai you know how Di is when it comes to work.... please Bhai I will ask Di to come to meet you...

Neil : why don't you stop lying to me? I am not dumb to understand... I know she doesn't to meet me or loves me.... I know I am fool to believe this..... Meher leave me alone for sometime....

Meher : Bhai....

Neil : please....

Meher left... Neil closed his eyes and smiled as Avni's face appeared on front of his mind....

Neil povs : where are you avni? Why am I felling something is going up happen bad... please come to meet me....

A tear slipped from his eyes.... his tranche broke when his phone rang.... he opened his eye and saw Caller Id... he immediately sat on bed and picked the call...

Neil : hello sir...

Caller : Neil I need you in office now....

Neil : I am coming sir....

Neil got up and got changed into his police uniform.... he took his phone and secretly without getting notice by anyone he left the house....

How long I haven't updated this...

Will try to update this one soon...

How was the update?

What will happen next?

Where is avni?

What emergency could be at police station?

Did you enjoyed it?

Vote and comment!