Chapter 45

Neil stops the car at the hall and looks at the girls who was engaging in talking none stop. He was happy seeing them but was missing his another sister.. he clears his throat gaining their attention..

Neil : do mind shopping or would you continue sitting in car and talk.

Ananya : Bhai least use Brian. Obviously we will shop.. Bhabhi Meher lets go..

Neil : why avni? She will be with me. You both do your shopping.

Ananya : no Bhabhi will come with us.. right Bhabhi..

Avni looks at Neil who was gesturing her to say no but avni was avni.. how she disobey ananya.. she nodded her head making girls smile but leaving Neil sulking..

All got down the car and Neil followed girls who rushed inside the mall.

Neil enters inside the mall and saw girls busy shopping when his eyes fell on avni who was moving up another section.. he secretly follows avni and saw her going to men's section.. he closely stood behind avni and whispered her name making her startled..

Neil : avni...

Avni immediately turns around and saw Neil..

Avni : Neil.. what are you doing here?

Neil holding her hand pulls her in corner and wraps his hands around her waist..

Neil : why you shopping with them? I called you here so we could spend our times but you are busy shopping.. avni let's sneak out from here.

Avni : Neil.. how can we? What will your sister think?

Neil : let them think whatever they want.. I can't stand here and see you girls shopping.. please come let's sneak out.

Avni thought of something and looks at Neil..

Avni : Neil.. there is shop nearby..let's go..

Neil : again another shop! I don't want to shop..

Avni : uff officer.. I'm not telling you you to shop.. I'm telling you to make excuse that we are going nearby shop..

Neil : oh Acha like that.. let's go then..

Neil immediately dragged her to his sister who was looking at tops section.. he calls them..

Neil :  Meher ananya!

Both girls turns and looks at Neil..

Meher : yes Bhai!

Neil : we are going to another shop which is near to this one..

Ananya: Bhai shop or doing something you want..

Neil: what do you mean ananya?

Ananya: you very well know what i mean but it's okay. You can go.. and yes enjoy your romance.. bye..

AvNeil's was shocked hearing ananya.. both of them looks at each other.. their eyelock was broken by his sister cough who was smirking looking at them.. both of them looked away..

Meher : Bhai what did you find something in Bhabhi eyes..

Neil : shut up Meher.

Ananya : Bhai you can't shut Meher. Acha fine we won't tease you both and yes you both can continue your romance when you both are alone.

She said smirk and looked at avni who was blushing lightly.. she found avni blushing very cute. Ananya held Meher hand took her to another section.. as Neil khanna sister left Neil looks at avni who was blushing bowing her head down. He smiles and held her hand pulled her out of the shop...