Chapter 44

Next morning in khanna house!

Neil was sleeping with smile playing on his lips when his phone rang breaking his sleep.. with his closed eyes he stretched his hand and grabbed the phone from bed side table and kept behind his ears..

Neil : hello..

As he spoke  in sleepy voice he heard chuckle from other side. His sleep immediately flew away and sat on bed and brought phone front of eyes and his eyes widened open  seeing the caller Id..

Neil: Av....ni..

He stammered before picking the call up!

Neil : hello avni!

Avni : good morning Neil! Are you still sleeping?

Neil : good morning avni! No I was getting ready. Why you thought I was still sleeping?

Avni : I thought you would be sleeping because you went home late last night.

Neil : no I'm woken hour back..

Avni : okay! I called you to inform that I'm not coming station today.

Neil : why? You missed yesterday too!

Avni : I have taken day off for another two days ..

Neil : what! But why? What will I do there? I will miss you there.. can't you join for me back.

Avni : I can't Neil.. try to understand.. I'll join back after two days.. and you won't miss me because we are meeting in room after dinner. Right!

Neil : but.

Avni : no but.

Neil : hmm! But honestly I'll miss you there..

Avni : even I'll miss you. Acha maa is calling me so I'm going down ... bye love you!

Neil : bye! Love you too!

Neil hanged the phone and kept it on table and stood up. He walks to his cupboard and took his towel out and his uniform.

He then walks to washroom to fresh up.

While other side in Metha house.

Avni ending Neil'a call went down and saw Neela in kitchen making something..

Avni : maa did you call me?

Neela : yes.. i did.. since you're at home for next two days.. so I'm thinking to teach you how to cook.

Avni : cooking.. but I know how to cook.

Neela : yes I know you do but you need to learn more recipes.. this will be helpful in your in-laws house.. now don't think to much and pass yogurt ftom fridge.

Avni nodded her head and moves towards fridge and took yogurt and gave to Neela...

After passing yogurt to Neela avni stood next to Neela and watched her how she was cooking. Though she knows how to cook food but her mother stood in kitchen and watched her..

In khanna house.

Neil walks down the stairs fixing his watch on his wrist.. as he was walking down he heard some voices which made him look up and saw Meher and ananya having fun in hall with Bebe and Prakash. As usually swetha was in kitchen which made him sigh.

Neil walks to them and wished them good morning.

Neil : good morning! What's so funny?

Ananya and Meher looks at Neil and yelled his name making Neil palm his both ears and glaring at his sister who have him sheepish smile..