Chapter 56

Next day. It is going to most beautiful day for everyone in the family especially the couple who was going to tie in knot today forever.

At Khanna mansion.

Neil was dragged by his sisters into backyard for his haldi.. he was going to protest but his sisters never heed about his protest.. they dragged him to the backyard and made sit on the floor where haldi function was going to begin anytime.

Neil mani my grumpy face sat down and looks at ladies who giggles at his grumpy face..

Swetha asked neha to bring bowl of fresh haldi paste from kitchen. Neha nodding her head went to kitchen and brought haldi paste. She handed to swetha who taking the bowl gave it bebe.

Bebe bending down front of Neil's dipped her fingers into haldi bowl and applied it on Neil's face, shoulder and on his vest.. Bebe blessing Neil got up and asked others to apply haldi on Neil..

Swetha applied haldi after Bebe followed by others ladies. Neha too applied haldi on Neil who smiled at her.

Meher and ananya smirks looking  at each other and bowed down front Neil. Dipping their fingers in haldi bowl smashed hardly on Neil's face making him angry... before he could stop them she was drenched in haldi from top to bottom.. he looks up to see who dared pouring haldi on him.. he got shocked seeing neha holing the bowl..

Neil : not fair neha.. I thought you're innocent but you proved me wrong.. it's time for you to pay now..

As he said neha understanding what he meant she ran inside saving her life followed by other two.. Neil was going to chase them but stopped as swetha called his name.

Neil : yes mom!

Swetha : Neil you go and take shower.. and come here..

Neil confusingly moves to swetha but what she did next confused him more.

Neil : mom what are you doing? I'm going to take shower. You don't have to do this.

Swetha spat his shoulder and took more haldi off his face and shoulder and kept it in bowl.

Swetha : beta sent this haldi to Metha mansion so they can start Avni's haldi..

She said giving bowl to one of the Neil's cousin who nodded his head went to Metha mansion. Neil stares his mother with confuse expression.

Neil : mom why did you send that haldi for avni? They could have made new one. Right!

Swetha : yes they could.. but Neil there is ritual that girls glow more when her In-laws sent haldi after groom haldi.

( never heard that or seen but read it somewhere in the book. From that day I have added in most of my stories)

Neil made oh face and walks to his room but stopped in middle as he heard Rahul voice..

He hid hide Pillar and saw Rahul applying haldi on neha.. he was going to leave but stopped as he heard Rahul next word which made smirk.

Rahul: neha remember on our haldi.. how I sneaked to your house and stole moment with you..

Neil not wanting to hear or seeing their moments left to his room.. he sat on bed and thought how to sneak into Avni's room when idea clicked in his head.. he smirked wore his kurta and climbed down in his window..

Neil not being caught ran from khanna mansion and taking his car drove to Metha mansion.

In Metha mansion..

Avni was getting ready for haldi with help by her cousins..

Avni : you all should get ready..