Chapter 67

A week later in khanna mansion.

Avni woke up as her phone rang. She rubbing her eyes sat up on the bed and turns her face other side of bed to see her husband sleeping with frowns on his face.. his forehead was covered with frowns. His face looked pale and tired. Avni sighing herself bending down to his forehead placed small kiss then climbed down the bed.

She tied her messy hair in the bun and starts walking to cupboard. She took her uniform out and went to fresh up.

An hour later avni getting ready and glancing at Neil went out of the room. She closed the door behind her. She climbed the stairs and heard swetha shouting at Meher.

Khanna family were back their small vacation. Ananya returning back to Mumbai the next day she went to back Dubai as she promised AvNeil though AvNeil couldn't see her for the last time as they were busy with case.

Avni moves to them and kept her things on sofa and calls Meher who hearing Avni's voice immediately hid behind her.

Avni: Meher why are you hiding behind me? Come out! Mummy ji why are you shouting at Meher?

Swetha : avni ask why am I shouting at her? Do you know what adamant is she stuck to?

Avni : what adamant mummy ji?

Swetha : she adamant not to go college because the girls are getting kidnap from college. You tell why is she scared of going to college. She should be strong girl. Right! I tried explaining nothing short of all happen but she isn't listening to me. She is already behind with her study. Avni you explain her please.

Avni : mummy ji relax.. I'll explain to Meher. Please stop shouting at her. I'll talk to her.

Swetha : thank you avni. I'll go and prepare breakfast.

Avni nodded her head with smile. Swetha went to kitchen looking at Meher who hid behind avni. Avni sighing her head holding Meher hand pulls front of her.

Avni took her to sofa and gestures her to seat.

Avni : Meher sit... I won't eat you.

Avni tried cracking joke but that never worked as Meher was still worried whatever was happening regarding girls going misusing from college. She was shaken when Neil shared the news to the family and alerted Meher. She was ensured Neil to take care of herself but somewhere in her heart she was scared. She still remembers the day she met accident when one of Neil's enemy targeted her.. she doesn't want that to happen again.

She knows her family is with her mostly her Bhabhi and Bhai who wouldn't take any risk regarding her protection.

Avni making Meher sit.. she also sat beside her cups her face.

Avni : Meher I know you're worried whatever is happening around us but that doesn't mean to give up. Those girls who have been kidnapped unfortunately but.. Meher think to yourself.. I and Neil made you aware off it but they didn't even clue what was going to happen to them. Meher we want you to be strong. We are for you. Meher no one can harm you. You know why because you're ACP Neil khanna's sister who is strong and can fight.. you don't need protection Meher. You can be strong and brave. You can protect yourself Meher. You need to have courage. I and Neil won't let anything happen to you. You have to be strong and face your problem. Have courage and attend college. You can't let case ruin your study. Do you trust me?

Meher : I trust you Bhabhi.. but..

Avni: no but if... Meher.. you trust me right then I telling you nothing will happen to you. If you want I'll ask suhneria to come with you. Is that okay?