Chapter 42

Avni running to her room collapsed on bed landing on her stomach and starts crying thinking about someone else marrying her Neil or giving someone Neil's place in her heart... mere  thinking Neil marrying someone broke her heart in zillion pieces.. she sobbed remembering their happy moments which both spend when they were in good terms..

Fresh tears brimmed down her cheeks...

Hour passed avni crying in the same position.. she didn't realised when sleep took over her.. tears dried of her both cheeks.. her face pale and red due to crying.... she slept on her stomach and letting her legs dangled of the bed..

While downstairs as avni and Neil left the hall elders burst into laugh and looked at each other..

Bebe : first step success.. now let's see who take action..

Prakash : yes Bebe but I hope our plan doesn't backfire to us..

Swetha : Prakash ji don't say that.. our plan will he succeeded to bring AvNeil close..

Ashish: yes.. but where is  Ananya ?

At the same time Ananya comes while talking on phone and looks at everyone and passed smile.

She immediately hanged the call and sat next to Bebe and side hugged her..

Ananya : hey.. did plan work?

Neela : off course it did.. all thanks to you beta.. if you didn't come in short time we wouldn't have reached this far..

Ananya: come on aunty for Neil Bhai I can do anything.. he loves avni and I know that.. even avni Di loves Neil Bhai.. seeing me so close to Bhai I could see her getting jealous.. they both need to realised they are meant to be together.. either I can separate them or anyone else can come between them. We will make them understand and I think it's working because it's affecting avni di a lot..

All smiled at her. Ananya is Neil's cousin sister from swetha family side.. she was her studying in USA past few years.. she is three years younger than Neil.. she is very close to Neil and Meher.. Meher and Ananya is same age.. they have few months difference..

Ashish: yes.. both immediately left hearing about marriage.. even I think it's affecting them.

All agreed to Ashish and decided to end the day. Khanna family with ananya left to khanna  house while Metha moves to their respective room to catch sleep..

While in Avni's room.. avni was sleeping uncomfortable when someone jumped into her room and walks towards her bed taking small steps.. the person who jumped into Avni's room secretly moves to door and slowly closed the door.. the person locking the door moves to bed and saw avni sleeping uncomfortable on her stomach.. seeing her like this the person hearts ached.. the person taking one step sat on bed and raised hand up and moved towards Avni's hand and pulled her hand out which was wounded... tears brimmed in the person eyes seeing her wound....

The person lift her hand up and caressed her wound and bend form placing a soft kiss on her wounded her hand..

The person left her hand and stood up to bed side table and opens the drawer pulling out first aid box.. the person once again settled next to Avni and took her hand and starts dressing Avni's hand..

Person ( povs) being away from you gives me pain avni..I'm giving pain to you Avni.. one mistake of us brought this difference between us.. avni I can never move on from even I how much I try to move.. because you know why.. you're the one whose my heart beats.. I can never think about any other girl than you.. yes I have said you that I'll move on but can I really move on from my love.. my love hasn't decreased but every moments has increased Avni... I don't what our future holds for us but one thing I know I won't let you move on from me.. even if I have to fight with you or your family..I can't let you marry anyone.. you're mine .. only mine.. I love you Avni.. only you..