Chapter 33

Neil was pacing around the room angrily.. his jaw was tightened due to anger.. his room flung opens and his head snapped to the door and saw avni coming in with her head down.. his anger increased as he saw her.. he fisted his hand and looks at her who was taking her small steps to him.. he moved back and turned around controlling his anger.. he loosen his tightened jaw and closed his eyes..

He immediately opens his eyes as he heard her whispering softly..

Avni : Neil...

Neil didn't say word.. he again heard her calling him..

Avni : Neil... please talk to me.. I'm sorry... please talk to me... Neil please.. talk to me..

Neil didn't say anything again which was testing her anger too.. soon he felt hey holding his hand and turning him around to her.. he looks at her...

Avni: Neil...

Neil jerked her hand and held her shoulder tightly digging his nails into her shoulder making her hiss but her hiss didn't voiced out because she was scared looking at his eyes shot red... his eyes was boiling in anger...

Neil holding her tightly and yells at her..

Neil : why should I speak to you? Why Avni? Do you even understand what would have happened if you went to Juhi.. thank god.. I reached on correct time.. saving Juhi you would got yourself in trouble avni... why don't you understand anything? Why don't you care about your own life? Why? Why would you care about yourself.. your life is more important for others right.... if you stayed any longer there they would have got you too with Juhi....

He left her and went washroom banging the door while avni teary stares at the door.. she wipes her tears and kept her gaze at the door....

Avni fell on the floor and closed her eyes.. she wasn't crying because he shouted at her.. she was crying because he didn't try to understand her point..even she was police officer.. she too knows how come out of risk..

Washroom door opens alerting avni.. she quickly wipe her tears off and stood up to leave back to her hotel.. she was walking to the door when she heard his voice..

Neil : avni...

Avni :  I'm going back Neil khanna.. you don't need me... we better work ourselves on this mission.. you will never understand even I am officer too.. why do you always forget that..

She left the room before he could say anything while Neil rube his nape and moves to bed.. he took his phone and called someone..

After talking on phone he kept the phone side and laid back down and stares at the ceiling. He recalled how avni was almost caught by mr sihna men's.. to his luck Neil reached on correct time and left from there..

Neil not getting sleep got down the bed and walks out of his room with taking his phone and car keys..

While other side..

Avni reaching her hotel went her room... she closed the door and went to washroom and washed her face with cold water..

After washing her face comes back to her room at the same time she heard door knocking..

She kept the towel side and went open the door..she opens the door and saw vidyut..

Avni : come in..

Both walks in and avni moves to her bag and placed it on bed..

Vidyut : avni is mission over?

Avni : no.. I'm moving to another hotel..

He got confused hearing her but soon thought something happened..