Chapter 22

Next morning! At khanna house Neil woke up around 7am.. he was sitting on his bed with his phone in hand... he was smiling like fool seeing his phone screen.. why not he smile like fool when he is mad in love... he was smiling and tracing his phone when his eyes fell on the time.. he immediately kept his phone on table side and get down the bed....

He moved to cupboard and pulled a towel out. He wrapped towel around his neck and walked to washroom..

Soon Neil after freshening up he comes out while ruffing his hair... he moved to cupboard and took clothes out.. he starts wearing clothes..

Once he was ready he took his suitcase and kept it on bed. He walked to closet and starts packing his bag.. he packed few shirts and jeans... he zipped his bag.. he then took his phone and shoved it in his pocket... he pulled his suitcase and walked down to see Bebe there sitting in hall alone... she looked sleepy.. Neil was feeling sad seeing her like that.. he went to Bebe and bend down touching her foot.. as Neil touched her foot Bebe opened her eyes and looks at Neil.. she kept her hand on his head and blessed him..

Neil stood up and smiled at her...

Neil : Bebe I'm leaving... take rest once I left.. sorry because of me your sleep got disturbed..

Bebe : it's not your fault... I'll catch my sleep later but before that have light food... I didn't cooked too heavy but I made toast for you and juice...

Neil smiled at Bebe concern and nods.. Bebe stood up and was going to leave when Neil held her hand.. Bebe looks at her...

Neil : it's okay.. don't trouble yourself.. I'll take it.. you go to sleep..

Bebe : are you sure..

Neil : yes Bebe..

Bebe : hmm! Okay.. call me once you reach there.. and don't take worry about here.. I'll tell them you went out for some work..

Neil : thank you bebe..

Bebe patted his cheek and left to his room.. while Neil went to kitchen and saw on slab there was plate filled with two toast and glass filled with juice.. he smiled and starts eating toast while taking few sips...

Neil completed his breakfast and walked to hall... he checked the time and saw it was 8:00 before his family wakes up he had to leave the house.. he took his suitcase and walked out of khanna house....

Neil kept his suitcase back of his boot and settled in his car... he starts driving while wearing a cap..

While other side...

A person was tied in dark room... the person was blindfolded. The person legs and hands were tied with rope..

Someone walks inside and clicked picture and send it to their boss.. the person smirking left the room...

The person coming our dials boss number..

Person : hello sir... did you receive the picture...

Boss : yes I did... good job.. make sure she doesn't escape..

Person : sir when are you coming?

Boss : I can't come yet as I got some work but keep eyes on her.. she can do anything.. and yes my Men's are supposed to come today.. did they come?

Person : no sir...

Boss: okay.. once they are here just text me...and near her don't take my name or call me.. she doesn't know about me..

Person : okay sir!

The person ends call and went away not before locking the door....

Neil reached to airport.. he checked his passport and now was waiting near boarding area..

Soon Neil bordered the flight.. he was sitting near window seat.... Neil tied his seatbelt and took his ear phone and plugged into.. he starts listening to music while leaning his head to the seat...

It took hour to reach to his destination.. Neil came out of airport carrying his suitcase.. he pulled his phone and called for taxi.. in no time taxi came.. Neil kept his bag and sat down at back..

Driver : sir where you want to go?

Neil told the hotel name.. soon Neil reached to hotel.. he thanked the driver and walked inside the hotel.. he showed his booking to receptionist... receptionist gave him the rook key....

Neil thanking the receptionist walked to his room.. he opened the door and got inside..

As he reached inside he fell on the bed and took his phone out and called someone.. he informed the person reaching safely... after talking for hour Neil ends call and stood up from bed and walks to window side... he leaned to wall and smiled himself for unknown reason...

Neil : after week I meet you avni...

He smiled while saying her name.... he came back to bed and opened his bag.. he took his clothes and went to get change....

Soon Neil got changed comfortable short and t-shirt... Neil came on bed and laid down.. he then picked his phone and called home...

Neil : hello mom!

Swetha : whose mom??

Neil : mom I'm sorry...

Swetha : how could you leave Neil? You still not recovered fully... why you want to risk your life again?

Neil : mom... it's important work I had.. I had to come.. I have no option.. I called you to inform I have reached safely here... please don't take worry about me.. I will take care of myself... promise mom..

Swetha : I'm still angry with you and Bebe... she hid this from us... couldn't you tell us.. Metha family were coming today...

Neil : mom I'm sorry.. I had to come.. mom I have cut call.. there is another call I need to make me... Bye mom...

Swetha : bye..

Neil ends call and sighed himself.. he closed his eyes and thought to himself..

While Neil was thinking something whereas someone was planing something... the person was sitting on bed and drawing something...

The person looks up and smiled seeing whole planing which was placed on bed...

Person : finally finished.... no one can stop me now.. I will destroy you...

The person smirked and stood up... taking phone phone and called someone...

Person : yes I'm coming to meet you around 6... yes... sure.. I'll be there on time.. hmm... yes bye..

The person ends call and smirked again...

Here is the update for whoever was waiting for it..

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Who is the person?

Who is kidnapped?

Where is avni??

What is Neil up to?

Vote and comment!

Thank you..