Chapter 61

AvNeil and ananya reached khanna mansion after dropping neha and Rahul to airport. They walks inside mansion and saw Bebe and swetha in hall.. Ananya ran to them and sat on the floor front of Bebe..

Ananya : Bebe... head massage please..

Bebe : go and get me oil.

Ananya ran up to room and brought coconut oil and gave to Bebe.. she sat back on the floor crossing her legs.. AvNeil too sat down beside each other..

Neil : mom where is Meher?

Swetha : in room.. she just came back before you guys arrive.

Neil nodded his head and looks at ananya who was enjoying getting head massage from Bebe.. even Neil wants head massage..

Neil : Bebe even I want bead massage..

Bebe looks at Neil then avni who was talking to swetha..

Bebe : haa.. ask avni to give you head massage..

Neil looks at avni who snaps her head towards him.

Neil : Avni will massage my head please.

Avni nodded her head and took oil from Bebe. Neil sat on the floor front of avni closing his eyes.. he felt oil in his head and then his beautiful love hands doing some magic to his hair..

He had constant smile playing in his lips... Bebe smiled seeing and continued massaging ananya's head..

Bebe and avni went to wash their hand as they finished giving head massage to Neil and ananya.. Neil and ananya sat on sofa.

Neil : mom what are you making for lunch?

Swetha : what you want to eat Neil?

Neil : Italian...

Ananya: Chinese..

Swetha : done.. what will you both do now?

Neil : I'm going to rest.. ananya I don't know about her.

Ananya: I have some assignment to complete.. Bhai can I borrow your laptop.. I didn't bring mine..

Neil : come with me..

Ananya nodding her head follows Neil while swetha went to kitchen to prepare  lunch for them. Avni bebe saw swetha..

Bebe : swetha what are you doing here?

Swetha : going to prepare lunch..

Avni : mummy ji.. I'll make lunch.. what should I make?

Swetha : avni you leave it.. they want Italian and Chinese.. you go and take rest. I'll make it..

Avni : no mummy ji.. I'll help you too.. I'll quickly get change then back..

Swetha nodded her head and took some dishes out.. Bebe also went to her room.. avni went to her to see ananya and Neil..

Avni walks inside and starts moving to closet..

Neil and ananya noticed avni.

Neil : here you go Ananya... I have typed the password..

Ananya : thank you Bhai.. I'll return once  I'm done with the work..

Neil: okay.

Ananya left the room whereas Neil walks to avni who was taking comfortable clothes..

Neil : love what are you doing?

Avni : Need to help mummy ji in kitchen... so changing into dress..