How You Meet

JONAH

I am going to the park with my dog and wearing my Harry Potter hoodie. I spot five guys sitting on a bench. I let Hermione off her lead and she runs off. I run after her and she jumps on the cute guy. I run over. 

"I'm so sorry! Hermione doesn't have any manners" said Yn. The guy looks at me. "You like Harry Potter?" asked the guy. "Yeah, I've read the books and seeing the movies" said Yn. "Aw cool, I'm Jonah and I love Harry Potter as well" smiled Jonah. "That's so cool, everyone stares at me when I call Hermione" said Yn. "I hate that, so how about we swap numbers.... to talk about Harry Potter and ourselves." said Jonah. We swap numbers and then I head home with Hermione. 

CORBYN

I'm going to a Why Don't We concert tonight and I am so excited about it. I decide to just wear jeans, a loose white top and a flannel with some vans. I curl my hair and put light make up on. I go see my best friend is ready. "You excited" said Andrea. "Yeah.... imagine if I meet Corbyn!" said Yn. "Oh Yn" said Andrea. I stick my tongue out. 

We get a taxi to the venue. We live in Texas BUT we bought a house in LA. We get there and queue. "Hey Andrea, I have to go toilet over there, in Starbucks. You stay and I'll go" said Yn. I then walk over and go in. Oh my god.... Why Don't We! I walk past and just go toilet and go back out to buy a drink. I text Andrea, what does she want. I get two ice lattes. I sit down while waiting for my name to be called. 

I spot the Why Don't We lads looking at me. I hear my name being called and I go up and take them. I walk past and hear a wolf whistle. I look at this dude, black hair and green eyes. I roll my eyes. "Princess, come on a date with me" said the dude. "No" said Yn. I roll my eyes. "No. Your coming on a date with me" said the dude. Corbyn walks over. "Oi. She said no, Leave her alone" said Corbyn. "Who are you?" asked the dude. "Her boyfriend" said Corbyn. He walks off. "Are you OK?" asked Corbyn. "Uh yeah..... uh thank you. I uh better get back to my friend, we're queuing...." said Yn. He nods and I leave. I go back and hand Andrea her drink. "I just met Corbyn" said Yn. "WHAT" said Andrea. "He saved me from a jerk" said Yn. Andrea smirks. 

We go in and we watch them perform and then a security guard comes up to me. "Corbyn wants you" said the man. I nod and follow him. "Hey.... I just want to uh,.... swap numbers" smiled Corbyn. "Yeah, I'd like that" smiled Yn. We swapped numbers and me and Andrea go home.

JACK

I am going to a Selena Gomez concert, I put a light pink dress on and a flannel and converse. I put my hair in a ponytail and light make up. I grab money, purse and bag. I go down and see my sister is ready. "Let's go, Daisy" said Yn. "I'm ready" said Daisy. We go to my car and we drive to the venue. I smile at Dee. 

We start queuing and I smile at Dee. Someone pushes into me. "Ow" said Yn. "Oh shit sorry.... Jonah pushed me..... I am so sorry" said Jack. "It's fine, no biggie" smiled Yn. "I'm Jack" said Jack. "Yn" smiled Yn. "I'm Daisy, her sister. We're both Selena fans." said Dee. "Aw cool. How about we go in there together" said Jack. "Yeah, that would be cool!" said Yn. 

We go in and we end up having a great time and swapping numbers.

DANIEL

I'm a senior in school and so is Daniel Seavey. His the popular dude while I'm the girl who is nice to everyone but a nerd. I am wearing jeans, over-sized jumper and converse. I ahve my hair in it's natural state, curly. I walk into school and walk past Daniel. I go to my locker and swap boosk out.

I go to English and partners. Guess who I got with? Daniel. I sit beside him and he smiles at me and I return the gesture. "I'm Daniel" smiled Daniel. "I'm Yn" smiled Yn. We then talk and by the end of the class we have swapped numbers.

ZACH

I live next door to Why Don't We and it's cool when I am not hearing singing all the time. My mum isn't exactly happy and she doesn't want to complain because their singers. I hear mum sighing. "Yn go tell them guys to SHUT UP." said mum. "Mum....." said Yn. She pushes me out.

I go next door. I knock and this young guy answers. "Hi. I'm Zach" said Zach. I blush. "Hi, I'm Yn. I don't mean to sound shit.... but my mum wants me to tell you to shut up" said Yn. "Oh sorry" said Zach. "No, it's fine. You can still do it, she'll get used to it" smiled Yn. His hair is cute, brown and his eyes are brown.... hard to tell but his hot. "Oh no, we are playing video games" said Zach. "Oh it's fine," said Yn. "Lads be more quiet" said Zach. They say yeah. "Wanna swap numbers?" asked Zach. I nod and then we swap numbers. I go home. 

"Yeah, they said they'll shut up" said Yn. I go to my room and smile. I got a cute guys number. 

Second one!

Lorna xx