Daniel Imagine

Your Logan Paul's sister

NAME: Veronica (Ronnie)

My brothers are Logan and Jake Paul. It's actually quite surprising how over protective two brothers can be. So imagine being their sister and all they do is control my life like I am a dog. I sigh. I am actually going to meet the Why Don't We boys today, you can imagine how excited I am. I hope Logan doesn't be over protective when I meet them, cause damn.  I decide on black shorts and a top that is white and black on the sleeves and collar. I put my hair in a ponytail. I put light make up on and grab vans. I go down and see Logan smiling. "You ready.... wait no shorts like that!" said Logan. "Logan, they can control themselves around a girl right" said Ronnie. "Veronica.... seriously" said Logan. I walk out to his car and jump into the car. He comes out, after locking the house up. He drives to their house and we step out after we parked. 

I follow Logan up to the house and he walks in. "Dude you can't just walk into the house!" said Ronnie. "Ronnie, their my mates" said Logan. "I hear Logan!" said someone. Five guys walk in and they hug Logan. I smile. "This is Veronica, my sister, she is 19" said Logan. "Hi" said Ronnie. "Hello. I'm Corbyn and my girlfriend, Christina is here" smiled Corbyn. I wave. "Jonah" said Jonah. "Zach" said Zach. "Jack" said Jack. "And I'm Daniel, the best out of them all" said Daniel. "Hi" said Ronnie. "I'm cool" said Daniel. I laugh. "Daniel Seavey shut up" said Logan. I roll my eyes. "Dude. I'll never make friends with you around" said Ronnie. "Your the innocent one. Like me and Jake not so innocent and your like mum and dad's pride and joy!" said Logan. "Yeah, cause I am awesome" smiled Ronnie. "Still don't know why they called you Veronica" said Logan.  "Yeah cause I am true and honest.... ha ha ha" said Ronnie, laughing. "I live with this one" said Logan. I roll my eyes. "She acts just like Daniel!" said Jonah. I blush and so does Daniel. "Jonah Marais shut up. She is my sister if you ever date her, I am never talking to you again!" said Logan. "Logan your still talking to them even if I ever did date one of them, so calm down" said Ronnie. "Your too young to date" said Logan. "And your too old to date" said Ronnie. "Shut up" said Logan. "Make me, bro" said Ronnie. He rolls his eyes. "Sometimes I wonder how we are related then I remember we act the exact same" said Logan. "Yeah, cause we bestos" said Ronnie.

Logan goes out for a walk and I go find Daniel. In his room. I knock and he says come in. I walk in. I sit beside him on his bed. "I'm sorry about Jonah" said Daniel. "I'm sorry about Logan" said Ronnie. "Well.... both weird" said Daniel. I giggle. I just nod. "Daniel.... how come you didn't really talk to me?" asked Ronnie. "OK, I am not good with girls and Logan would kill me if I ever flirted with you" said Daniel. I crawl over to him and lie beside him. "Your forgetting something, are you gonna flirt with me and Logan at the same time, now seriously" said Ronnie. "OK true" smiled Daniel. We talk.... well flirt for three hours. 

FIVE MONTHS LATER

So me and Daniel are dating and I'm pregnant with Daniel's baby. The lads found out.... they walked in on me and Daniel doing it and then they out when I was pregnant by walking in when I was peeing on the stick with Daniel sitting beside me, so basically their weirdo's that found out everything by seeing not us telling them. Now I am telling Logan, Jake and my parents about me and Daniel and the baby. I'm four months so let's do this. 

Me and Daniel drive to my parent's house and we park and soon walk in

Me and Daniel drive to my parent's house and we park and soon walk in. Logan, Jake and my parents are staring at us walking in. The lads are here, so they will help.

"Can you all be quiet and listen. Me and Daniel are dating for five months. And this is gonna sound really really bad probably to mum and dad.... basically our 2 month anniversary we found out I was pregnant. I am four months pregnant today" said Ronnie. I grab Daniel's hand and stand in front of him. "Now, Logan, Jake and dad you can't hurt him cause I am in front of him." said Ronnie. "Then move" said Jake and Logan. "Honey, I'm happy and guys you should be too! You know Daniel, so why be so angry with them when they look perfect together and he stayed with her after finding out about the baby, so instead of being over protective be happy" said dad. I smile an hug him and I hear a punch and Jake pulling Logan off him. "Logan! That is my boyfriend and my babies dad!" said Ronnie. I go help Daniel up and inspect his face. "Honey, come this way." said mum. Daniel goes to with mum. "Your such an arsehole. That is my boyfriend!" said Ronnie. I walk off to find Danny. I sit beside him and lean against him. "I'm sorry" said Ronnie. "It's not your fault" smiled Danny. We just kiss. 

"I'm sorry, Daniel" said Logan. "It's fine" said Danny. We all hug.

4 months later

We welcome a girl, Celeste Ana Seavey.

We got married a year later.

We are all happy!

Lorna xx