Your ex from 5 SOS

JONAH

Luke - you both broke up because he was just busy with his band but your parents weren't sure about Jonah, since his in a band but you assure them that with the fact you both live in LA, its fine and that your the photographer for Why Don't We means you see him when they go on tour.

CORBYN

Michael - you were both not good with each other, both fighting till you both broke up. Corbyn to your family is the one you've been waiting for and everyone loves you together, even Michael loves you together.

DANIEL

Ashton - you cheated on him with Daniel. You did love Ashton but the spark went away and you met Daniel and you fell for him. I think it is amazing that we fell in love but I will always carry the guilt about it. Today me and Ash are still friends, he told me, it would have been better if I told him but said he understood.

JACK

Calum - it was mutual, you were only dating to keep your family happy since they told you to date. When you started dating Jack, no one could say anything because Calum told them to fuck off. 

ZACH

Luke - he just started cheating. He cheated for a year and that is it. You met Zach and knew from the start Zach was it for you. You don't talk to Luke anymore. You love Zach and Zach only. Luke never dared to talk to you again cause of his guilt. 

DISCLAIMER: 5 SOS are awesome and I don't think they'd cheat.

Lorna wxdxw