Do you and your girlfriend ever have arguments

Jonah

"We are joined here today with the Why Don't We boys!!!" Said Nick. "Hey Nick!" Said Jonah.

"So Jonah you and Yn have been dating for 6 years now, and everyone wonders Do you and Yn ever have arguments?" Asked Nick.

"Well yeah, I think it's healthy to have arguments about some stuff and it makes you both stronger and I think every relationship there's gonna be an argument. Ours is more about chores. We always make up before we go to sleep." Said Jonah.

Daniel

"We are joined here today with Daniel, Jonah, Jack, Zach and Corbyn! How are you?" Asked Haley. "We're good" Said Corbyn.

"Now Daniel! Do you and Yn ever have arguments?" Asked Haley. "Yeah. We've been together for two years and if we didn't have fights it wouldn't show that we care. We have fights about chores, coming home late but I feel like arguments show you care as does jealousy. As long as we make up, we are fine and very lovey dovey" Said Daniel.

Zach

"We are joined by Zach Herron on his solo interview since the other lads have stomach bugs! So Zach do you and Yn ever have arguments?" Asked Natalia.

"We have been together for a year and we have. We don't live together as of now but our fights are usually over silly things and now we can look back and laugh. We don't fight often which for us is great. It shows you care" Said Zach.

Jack

"Jack Avery! Corbyn Besson! Jonah Marais! Zach Herron! Daniel Seavey! Welcome to New York! Now Jack, do you and Yn ever have arguments?" Asked Isabelle.

"Yeah. We have been together for 4 years so it would be weird if we didn't have an argument. Personally the arguments are funny now but we always forgive and forget at bedtime. We don't go to bed angry" Said Jack.

Corbyn

"We are joined by the biggest MAN band in the world, WHY DON'T WE!" Cheered Peter.

"Corbyn have you and Yn ever had an argument?" Asked Peter. "Yeah, we have been dating for 2 years and I love fighting. Okay wait a minute! I mean by that me and Christina we never fought, it was too perfect and it wasn't working out and with Yn our arguments are about certain things that matter to us and it makes our relationship healthier and I'm not saying I regret dating Christine either, Christina was my first girlfriend but in the long term run we wouldn't have worked out but with Yn our arguments show we care about issues. I mean one of our fights was about me not washing up after dinner after I promised the day before I would and I deserved it. I promised. That's what I love is that Yn always fights for what she cares about and it makes it much more fun" Said Corbyn.

And yes Corbyns is longer and I dunno how it got that long.

Anyway the series will be starting soon if I find time down in Wexford to do so.

Hope you enjoyed!!

Lorna wxdxw