First Anniversary: Punk Series

NOT DOING YOU MEET HIS PARENTS: THEY ALL APPROVE OF YOU. YOU ALSO MOVED IN WITH EACH OTHER

Jonah:

It's our first anniversary today and I am so excited. Jonah gave me a letter. 'Meet me at the arcade we went on our first date'. I decided to put on a summer dress and vans. I put my hair in a waterfall braid. I put on light make up and leave. I go to my car and I drive there. I go inside and spot his mum, Carrie and Esther. They smile. "Follow us" said Esther. I nod and they bring me to the bowling alley. I smile at Jonah, who is in a suit. I blush and walk over. "I know we've only been dating a year but it feels like years and we are in love and I was wondering..... if you'd do me the honour of marrying me?" asked Jonah. "Yes! A million times yes!" said Yn. He slips the ring on my finger. We kiss again. "I love you Jonah" said Yn. "I love you even more" said Jonah. 

Corbyn:

We're going for dinner. I put on a red dress, black heels. I do a red lip and smokey eye shadow. I smile when Corbyn walks in. "You look beautiful" said Corbyn. I smiled at him. "You look so handsome" said Yn. He takes my hand and walks to his car. We drive to La Belle (fake). We sit down and Corbyn smiles. "I hope you enjoy today and tonight" said Corbyn. "I will always enjoy my day and nights with you" said Yn. I take out a box and hand it to him. He opens it and smiles. "Your pregnant" said Corbyn. I nod. "Yes, I am" said Yn. Corbyn stands up and hugs me. I kiss him. We enjoy the night, we're having a baby. "Yn I know this is a great time to see this..... will you marry me?" asked Corbyn.

 will you marry me?" asked Corbyn

"YES!" shouted Yn and kissed him. We're also engaged.

Daniel:

Me and Daniel are having a picnic in the park. I put on a pair of denim jeans, vans and a black tank top. I put my hair in a bun and smile at him. He smiles back. "So you ready?" asked Daniel. I nod and kiss him. We walk to the park and we sit down. I smile at him, he smiles back at me. We take out the food and enjoy our meal. Daniel smiles at someone and his sister walks over. With a dog. A Golden Retriever. Oh my god. "This is Luna, your puppy" said Daniel. I kiss Daniel and take Luna. I kiss her head. "Thank you Daniel" smiled Yn. We kissed again. Daniel hands me a box. With a note saying 'check yes if you want to marry me or check no if you don't". I smile and open the box. I take the ring out and the pen, check yes and Daniel slides the ring onto my ring finger. 

Me and Daniel kiss and go home with our Luna

Jack:

Me and Jack are going on holidays to the Maldives. When we get there we go to the beach and just swim around for hours. At dinner we go to the restaurant and enjoy a meal. Their is fireworks tonight but no one is there. I look down and Jack is kneeling down. Holding a ring.

"You loved me even though people classify me as a punk and I love you and I will always love you for the rest of my life

"You loved me even though people classify me as a punk and I love you and I will always love you for the rest of my life..... Will you marry me?" asked Jack. "Yes! YES!" yelled Yn. He slides the ring on and kisses me. I'm engaged. 

Zach:

Me and Zach are hanging at his house and his smiling. He stands up and goes to get something. I am wearing his shirt and panties. He walks in. "You know how much I love you.... I was wondering if you want to move in with me?" asked Zach. I nod and we kiss. He smiles and shows me the house and we get changed to visit. When we get there, we go in and I spot something, a cage. I open it and I see..... oh my god.,... a..... a German Shepard. "It's a boy, Noah and his yours" said Zach. I smile and look at his collar cause of something shiny. I take it off. "Will you marry me?" asked Zach. 

"Yes!" said Yn

"Yes!" said Yn. We kissed and this is amazing, we are engaged and living together!

I hope you enjoyed the anniversary!

Lorna wxdxw