You cheat on him

Jonah

I love Jonah but a couple of weeks ago I slept with someone else. I was drunk and I might have had some weed. Bad mistake. I haven't told Jonah coz he would leave me. I am telling him today since I just found out I'm pregnant.
I see Jonah walk in and I wave him over. "Hey, baby girl" Said Jonah. He kisses me. I sigh. "I-I cheated on you and I'm pregnant" Said Yn. "What?" Asked Jonah. "I-I was drunk and high and it happened. I-I'm also pregnant" Said Yn. "You cheated on me? You seriously cheated?" Asked Jonah. I nod. "I need space. You can stay here, I'll stay with one of the lads. Not Jack since he has Lavender." Said Jonah. I begin to cry. "I'm sorry. I do love you" Said Yn. "I love you too but I need to think before I decide on what to do." Said Jonah. I nod and he packs and leaves.

I always fuck something up

Daniel

Daniel Seavey is the sweetest person ever and I don't know why I slept with Logan Paul. He was there when Daniel wasn't and we just did it. I wasn't drunk so I don't have that as an excuse. I see Daniel walk in.

I stand up. "Dani, can we talk?" Asked Yn. Daniel smiles and nods. "What's up baby girl?" Asked Daniel. "I slept with Logan" Said Yn. "What" Said Dani. "I cheated on you with Logan. I wasn't drunk and it was a massive mistake and I am in love with you" Said Yn. "You decided to cheat on me. With Logan Paul. The person who helped us. Wow. OK I need space. Actually.... we are finished!" Said Daniel. "Daniel please! I didn't mean to do it!" Begged Yn. "You weren't drunk! You were aware this would kill me! I loved you! I was gonna propose tonight!" Yelled Daniel. I cry harder. He leaves.

I messed this up.

Jack

Me and Jack had a fight one night and I was upset and left. I met this guy at the park and one big lead to another and we slept together. I snuck out the next morning. It's been a week and Jack has just stormed in.

"You cheated on me" Said Jack. "Yes. I am so sorry!" Said Yn. "No your not. You would have.... no you SHOULD HAVE told me the day after not me finding out coz of Gabbie and fans!" Said Jack. "I-I'm sorry!" Said Yn, crying. "No your not. We are done!" Said Jack. He left. I slide down the wall crying.

I fucked this relationship up.

Corbyn

Me and Corbyn had a fight about Christina his ex, their still best friends and always talk. So after the fight I go see an old friend, Cody Simpson. I unload to him and one thing lead to another and we slept together.

I have to tell Corbyn. I go home and walk inside. Corbyn is talking to Christina and Jonah. "Corbyn I want to talk to you" Said Yn. "Ok." Said Corbyn. We go to our room and I sigh. "I slept with Cody Simpson" Said Yn. "WHAT? You cheated on me!" Yelled Corbyn. I nod, crying. "We are DONE!" Yelled Corbyn and he runs out. Jonah and Christina follow him. I sit on the bed and just sob.

There goes my love

Zach

I have been cheating on Zach for a year now and I have to say I don't feel that guilty about it. I am coming out of the house of Zayn Malik and I see Zach standing there.

Shit.

"Your cheating on me! For how long?" Asked Zach. "A year" Said Yn. "A year. Thanks for that. We are done. I thought you loved me!" Said Zach. "I do but your not great at sex and I went to Zayn!" Said Yn. "Your 17! His 26!" Yelled Zach. I look down, ashamed. "You happy now. You slept with a 'man' maybe he'll love you better then me!" Said Zach and walks off. I begin to cry.

I should feel guilty but am I crying after been caught or because I love Zach?

Well there is gonna be a part two 👌🏼

Lorna wxdxw