Daniel Imagine

He has a kid from a past relatioship

NAME: Maya 

My best friend gave birth to Daniel Seavey's baby girl, Annabelle Seavey and the thing with her.... she left Annabelle on his doorstep and took off. I felt bad and I spent time with them and now she is 9 months and me and Daniel are dating. 

"Babe.... come here!" said Daniel. I go down. "Hey prince" said Maya. "So I was thinking for your birthday we can all go to London and visit Brighton" said Daniel. "Aw, that is a good idea too bad I don't want a trip, I want a day in with you and Anna! No amount of money or holidays will ever be worth more then you two" said Anna. Daniel kisses me. "I love you, Danny" said Anna. "I love you too" said Daniel. We see that Anna is sleeping and we go spend time together in the bed wink, wink. 

We hear a footsteps. We jump up and I throw on panties and Daniel's top and Daniel has his boxers. We run in and I spot Haley.... the mum of Anna. "What are you doing here?" asked Daniel. "I am here to see my daughter" said Haley. "Well she doesn't want you, Anna needs Maya, not you" said Daniel. I pick Anna up and soothe her. "Shh, it's OK" said Maya. 

"You two are dating" said Haley. "Yes, I love her, she spent time with me and helped me and Anna and she is amazing, she is funny, beautiful and sexy. She is me, she is my princess" said Daniel. I blush. "I didn't want to this like this but..... will you marry me?" asked Daniel, holding out the ring.

 will you marry me?" asked Daniel, holding out the ring

"Yes!" said Maya. I kiss him and Anna giggles. "Fine, marry my slut of a best friend" said Haley. She walks out. We just shrug and spend the day together.

WEDDING

My hair is my favourite part and it is something different

I walk down the aisle and me and Daniel soon say vows and well maybe I will tell you when we have been married for a year.

We swap rings and kiss. 

We give birth nine months later to our first son, Lucas Paul Seavey.

Lorna xx