You cheat on him *his POV*

Jonah

After Yn told me she cheated I went to my parents. I needed advice and I knew they would instantly help me.

"Honey what's wrong?" Asked mum. "I'm cheated on me and got pregnant." Said Jonah. "Oh honey and what do you want to do?" Asked mum. "Take her back and be the dad but how do I trust her?" Asked Jonah. "You just do. Re-start before the baby is born and just be honest. It's up to you sweetie not us" Said mum. I nod and thank them. I go to the lads.

"Man, Yn is great. She only cheated once, everyone deserves second chances" Said Jack. I nod. "I agree" Said Jonah.

And I go get my girl.

Daniel

After I found out about Yn sleeping with Logan. I go to his place. "You slept with my girlfriend" Said Daniel. "I am so sorry but she didn't moan or anything! She moaned your name once but that's it" Said Logan. I sit down. "What should I do?" Asked Daniel. "Take her back. She loves you. You love her. Just take her back" Said Logan.

And with that I go get my girl.

Jack

After I broke up with Yn I go to Gabbies house. "Are you Ok?" Asked Gabbie. I nod.
Couple of months later and we are dating and expecting a baby.

We called our baby girl Lavender May Avery and today we are meeting Yn. I need closure and I think Yn does too. We get there and we introduce Lavender. "I went to therapy and I have a boyfriend Jace" Said Yn. I smile. They leave and I watch them share a kiss. "You don't regret us do you?" Asked Gabbie, looking down. "No. I love you and Lavender. Me and Yn weren't meant to be but me and you are. Plus she looks like she really love Jace, so let's just go home and cuddle" Smiled Jack. Gabbie kisses me and Lav goes back into her pram.

I have my family.

Corbyn

After I found out about Yn and Cody, I instantly went to New York with Christina and she helped me so much. Old feelings resurfaced and we begun to date. It's been three months and I just spotted Yn. "Hey Yn" Said Corbyn. She turns to face me. She gives a weak smile. "Hi" Said Yn. "We are dating" Said Corbyn. "Yeah congrats. I am not dating for a while, Christina promise to love him and look after him" Said Yn. "I promise" Said Christina. She walks away. "I love you Tina" Said Corbyn. "I love you too" Said Christina.

And we live happily ever and ever.

Zach

After I found out she was cheating, I slowly became sad but then the lads got sick of it and dragged me out. Thank god they did or I wouldn't have met Kay Cook, we have been together for 4 months and we are at the beach. We are messing around when I spot Yn. We go over and she looks at us. "This is Kay" Said Zach. "Hi" Said Yn. She stands up. "Your pregnant" Said Zach. "Yeah Zayns Baby" Said Yn. "Oh congrats" Said Zach. After that we leave.

I got Kay and our love is strong.

So it's finished and i love this!

So what do you think of their POV's should they have or not have taken them back??

Lorna wxdxw