Zach Imagine

Your dating Jack

NAME: Lana 

Me and Jack have been dating for quite a while and I do love him but not as he loves me. It's not anything bad but he just isn't what I thought of. His great but it's funny how he always thinks I'm gonna be there for the rest of his life and I think he takes me for granted. I am hanging with him and the lads.

I go down and see Jack standing. "Nice, let's go" said Jack. I smile and nod at him. We get in his car and we drive to the house. We go in and then we go in. I smile at everyone. Zach is looking down. I go sit beside him. "Hey Zach" said Lana. "Hey my fellow 17 year old" said Zach. "So what are we all doing?" asked Lana. "A movie and ordering a pizza!" said Jack. I smile at him. He flops down on the love seat. "Babe come over here" said Jack. I look at Zach, his looking down. "I'll join you in a while, I wanna chat with Zach for a minute, get all the 17 year old gossip" said Lana. Jack just nods and settles down. I lean back. "So Zach what's wrong?" asked Lana. "Nothing. Just a little tired" said Zach. "So am I, Z." said Lana. "Z?" asked Zach. "Your my BEST friend here, also my age." said Lana. Zach blushes. 

The movie comes on and we all quieten down. Soon we are eating pizza and laughing at the movie Grown Ups 2. "Babe, wanna hang in my room?" asked Jack. "Uh you sure? I thought we're here to hang with the guys and Zach, he isn't exactly happy" said Lana. "He'll be fine, his Zach" said Jack. "Well, I'm gonna visit Logan" said Daniel. "Me and Corbyn will join you" said Jonah. "I'm gonna watch Riverdale and then Orphan Black" said Zach, looking at the tv. "Jack, we can't leave Zach by himself, it's rude" said Lana. I stay sitting. "Baby he had you for the whole night." said Jack. The lads left apart from Zach. "Jack, you can't just let him sit here by himself. I'm watching what his watching plus you don't watch them shows, you hate them. So Zach, what season you watching?" asked Lana. Jack walks out and slams the front door. I roll my eyes. "Why did you stay?" asked Zach. "I'm just..... Jack wants to do stuff and I'm a virgin. He doesn't listen so I usually leave during the fight. It's so stupid. I'm not ready and I don't think his the one for me. I don't want to lose it to him until I think his the one" said Lana. "I'm sorry, to make you feel better I'm a virgin as well" said Zach. I blush along with Zach. Jack walks in. "Babe please spend time with me" said Jack. "Fine!" said Lana. I walk after him.

I go inside. He kisses me and pushes me on the bed. "Jack! Stop. I am not ready!" said Lana. "You keep me waiting for a year and a half and your still not ready!" said Jack. I stand up. "I am not going to sleep with you just cause we have been dating for a year and a half" said Lana. "We're over! I was sleeping with Gabbie anyway, at least she gives it to me!" said Jack. I slap him. "I hate you!" yelled Lana. I storm out and Zach stops me and brings me to his room. We sit beside each other on his bed. "Jack broke up with me cause I wouldn't do it. He also said Gabbie gave it to him as well" said Lana. "That dick. I am so sorry!" said Zach. "It's fine. I actually thought he'd be happy to wait, but he wasn't!" said Lana. Zach hugs me. "Hey you didn't deserve anything he did to you. Your beautiful, smart and incredibly kind!" said Zach. I hug him. "Thank you!" said Lana. 

Me and Zach hung out for 3 months and I am falling for him, his amazing, his so attentive. We're actually going on a date today. I am so happy, so I am actually getting ready.

 I am so happy, so I am actually getting ready

I just curl my hair and put light make up on

I just curl my hair and put light make up on. I hear the knock. I answer the door and see Zach standing there. "You look amazing, the definition of beautiful." said Zach. "Thank you" said Lana. We go to the park and I see a picnic. I smile and I love the date. 

Three months later

We haven't told the boys, just our families. I've heard from Zach that his been sad since me and him split but it was his fault, not mine. Me and Zach are alone in their house and I want to tell him, I am ready. We're both virgins and we're both ready. I tell Zach that and he says his ready. We both smile at each other.

We lean in and kiss. He picks me up and carries me to his room and lies me down on his bed. He sits up and pulls my top and bra off. He kisses down to my chest and I just moan. I take his top off and we both loose our jeans, socks, under wear and we grab a condom and well ya know what happens..... BUT the door jams open. "Zach, I am gonna ask Lana to come .... WHAT THE FUCK?????" yelled Jack. We break apart. Zach pulls out. We cover our bodies. 

"Jack.... I am not sorry." said Lana. I put Zach's top on and my panties and slide on joggers, while Zach puts his boxers and a pair of sweatpants. I stand up. "You broke up with me cause I never gave you my virginity and yes, I gave it to Zach but because I love him! You also slept with Gabbie, so I don't care. I forgive you for that and so does Zach but I love him. We dated three months after we broke up and we have been dating for three months. So just shut up. You can't complain" said Lana. "OK, I am sorry but you look good together. I might actually ask Gabbie out" said Jack. I nod. He left and me and Zach got back at it. 

After all that me and Zach stayed together and Jack and Gabbie were happy. All was well that ended well.

I hope you all enjoyed!!

Lorna xx