Requested Daniel Imagine

eternalnamjoon

Shawn Mendes Proposal

Me and Daniel have been dating for 5 years and I think that's proof that we love each other very much.

We are going to a Shawn Mendes concert tonight and I actually can't wait. I have to get dressed. I put on a dress since Dani said we are going for a meal before hand. I loosely curl my hair and do light make up. I put on a pair of comfortable shoes, heeled boots. I see Dani walk in. "Wow you look amazing" Said Dani. "Thank you and so do you" Said Helly. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back.

"I love you" Said Dani. "I love you too" Said Helly. We eventually go to this fancy restaurant and then to the concert. We go in and find our seats. Alessia comes on and she's amazing.

Now it's time for Shawn. Oh my god!! He looks so good but not as good as Daniel. Daniel is so hot while Shawn to others is hotter then the sun but Dani is my sun.

Soon Fallin' All In You and he calls up me and Dani? We get up there and he continues to sing. Suddenly he ends the song and hands Dani a microphone. "Helly, we have been dating for six years and thank god for Shawn, he heard about me proposing and well ..... will you do me the honours of becoming my wife?" Asked Dani. "Yes!! I will be your wife!" Smiled Helly. He slides the ring on.

We share a loving kiss and go to our seats

We share a loving kiss and go to our seats. We watch the rest of the concert and me smiling from ear to ear.

Eventually it's over and Shawn invites us back stage. "Congratulations Guys. Your engaged!" Said Shawn. Camila walks over and hugs me. "Congratulations. I loved it" Said Camila. I smiled and hugged her.

A year later

Nine months after we got engaged, we got married. It was intimate and family and friends were there. With the whole Kay and Zach drama Dani stuck by Zach and I did too. I knew him since the beginning of Why Don't We and he wouldn't do this shit. We are expecting our first baby, I'm 4 months and we are having a baby girl, Emilia Joy Seavey. Zach and Anna Seavey are the godparents. We know they both will be great godparents and that's all that matters.

Daniel is very excited for Emilia to be born. He can't wait to teach her every single instrument and to sing with her. I've fallen deeper in love with him now.

I hope you enjoyed this, sorry it took so long but I was on holidays and I started it the third day there but of course the internet and signal was shocking and obviously I wanted to enjoy the holiday and I'm back.

Anyway requests are still open for ALL books.

Lorna wxdxw