Jonah Series

His  your boss (manager since your a singer)

Name: Arabella Luisa. Stage name: Bella Lu

I'm 20 and I'm a singer. My manager is only 21 and his a great help to me. Since we are near the same age, his able to help me better. Anyway nearly time for a promo interview. Jonah walks in. "Arabella, it's time to get ready for the interview" Said Jonah. I nod and go find an outfit.

My hair stylist curls my hair and my make up artist does my make up natural. "So are you ready?" Asked Jonah. "Yes" Said Bella. We walk to the area. "Now the questions will be about you and your upcoming album" Said Jonah. "I know. I will be fine" Said Bella.

"Everybody welcome Bella Lu!! Hi! How are you?" Asked Nancy. "I'm great, how are you?" Asked Bella. "I'm good. So you are single, do you have your eye on anyone?" Asked Nancy. "I'm happy single and no, I just want to concentrate on my music for now" Said Bella. "Ah lovely. Your new album, Lover. What can you say about it?" Asked Nancy. "I have three songs already out.... Me!, You Need To Calm Down and The Archer. The fans seem to love them and I'm quite excited for it to finally come out soon" Said Bella. "How is your manager? His only 21" Said Nancy. "His fine. It's good to have a manager nearly the same age as you. He understands how I am" Said Bella. 

Soon it's over and I go to Jonah. We go to my dressing room. He locks the door. "I am sick of Nancy! She has been trying to get me to date her and she's 37" Said Jonah. I giggle. "It's not her fault your so hot... sorry that was inappropriate" Said Bella. "It's fine. Anyway we have to go to your hotel now" Said Jonah. I nod and grab my bag. We get to my car and go to the hotel.

I sit on my bed while Jonah sits on the spin chair talking to someone. He hangs up and looks at me. He comes over and sits beside me. "That was your mum... asking if we are dating. I said no, Nancy just did that to see if you'd say you were dating me" Said Jonah. "Mum is over protective" Said Bella. "Arabella" Said Jonah. I look at him. We lean in and kiss.

He pushes me to the bed and well ya know what happens. We fall asleep afterwards.

So first part done. I am back. Only two parts to it next one will be longer.

I hope you enjoy!

Lorna wxdxw