Zach Imagine

Your a nerd and his popular

NAME: Emma Smith

Hi, I am the nerd of Dallas, Texas.  My parents are typical parents, proud I get A's. Other then that I am happy. No one really talks to me and I don't really wear clothes that everyone thinks nerds will wear, I guess I'm lucky my parents are CEO's of their own business but still spend a lot of time with me and plus I wear loads of cool clothes, so lol popular girls who think I'm ugly!

I stand off my bed five minutes after my alarm goes. I go to my en suite and have a shower and then brush my teeth and blowdry my hair. I just leave it natural till I get dressed. I then straighten my hair and put light make up on. I then go down and see mum and dad messing. "Honey! Stop just let me kiss you" said mum. "Sweetie.... I am cooking" laughed dad. Mum pulled him away and kissed him. I cough and they jump. "Oh hi Emma" said dad. "I love that you still do that but please you have three kids" said Emma. "Oh shut up, Jason and Eve left for college" smiled mum. "Great" said Emma.  I grab a plate of pancakes and smile at mum. 

I get into my Mini Cooper and I drive to school. I soon park and then I go inside. I spot the popular dude, Zach Herron with his mates Jonah, Jack, Daniel and Corbyn. Their laughing. I go to my locker and pick books out. I spot the popular girl, Jade kiss Zach. I look back. I have a tiny crush on Zach. "There is a party and everyone is invited, OI Emma, there is a party.... your coming" said Jade. I just blush and nod. I walk off. My first party. Yay.... maybe not yay. I go to Maths and sit down. Zach walks in with Jonah. They sit behind me. I listen to shit maths explanation. 

At lunch I sit in the field and just relax. I go back to class afterwards and soon class is over and I smile and walk out. Jade walks over and hands me a piece of paper with the address. I smile and walk off. I go home and go to my mum. "Mum.... what do you wear to a high school party?" asked Emma. "I'll help" said mum. I smile. We soon finish. 

I curl my hair and out make up on

I curl my hair and out make up on. I get in my car and drive to the address. OK a little creepy, it's like an old house, maybe they rented it. I park my car, weird no other cars. I walk up and knock and the door opens and I frown. I walk in and sigh. "Hello? Jade" said Emma. No one answers. I get quite freaked out and turn around to this person.... in a mask. I scream and run away. I try to open the door but it's locked. I turn around and it is right behind me. I scream. I push it out of the way and run to the front door. Someone else jumps out and pours something over me. I scream and feel tears dripping down my face. I open the door and run out, I spot Zach, and his mates standing there with Jade filming it. Great they were in on it. 

I go to my car and I drive home. I run inside and have a shower, crying. I get out and see my mum standing there. "Oh I got pranked and it's horrible and the guy I like was there with his mates and his girlfriend filming it" said Emma. "Oh honey, I am so sorry" said mum. "It's fine, I'm gonna order a pizza and go to bed." said Emma. I get the pizza and eat it. I then fall asleep.